Remove this Banner Ad

Beauy420

Team Captain
May 10, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Im lucky to have this opportunity so thanks GlovedLikeGrgic!

Im 18 and ive only been playing poker for about 4 months, im rapidly learning more and consider myself a very solid player for someone that is so new to the game. So far, i have mainly been a live player but im slowly making the transition into online. SNGs are by far my most successful type of play which is why im happy to be focusing on $2/180 man SNGs.

I have spent time studying poker, i watch alot of professional poker and have unlimited supply of DVDs, i am constantly reading new books and analyzing all aspects of the game is something im finding very fun and very challenging.

My goals are to move up to higher staking SNGs and build a pokerstars bankroll and turnover profit.

Improvment will be obvious and will reflect completely on my tournament results.

Also, good luck ppg, having two of us creates a bit of healthy competition!

All results will be recorded here from now on.

Couple of noteworthy points.

So far with the help of this project, i was guided into the money (18th/180) in a 3.50 rebuy SNG.

I also participated in a 70 man MTT yesterday and finished 10th, bubble boy after 6 hours is not a good feeling. (live event)

$2.50/180 SNG- 152nd
$2.50/180 SNG - 92nd
$2.50/180 SNG - 26th

Some modest results but no cashes which was disappointing

So far both guys have only had there meet and greet with me, the sending of some documents on how to play 180's and little chat while I was playing some TCOOP events, the first full coaching session will be this week.

Both players are using there own bankroll and I am doing this for no personal fee but each player will be donating 10% of any money made during this project to a Youth Mental Health Charity of there choice.

Couple of noteworthy points.

So far with the help of this project, i was guided into the money (18th/180) in a 3.50 rebuy SNG.

I also participated in a 70 man MTT yesterday and finished 10th, bubble boy after 6 hours is not a good feeling. (live event)

You are from Tassie, yes? APL?

Think I'm mates with your brother.

What are you sitting on at the moment? Where you from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back