Biggest WCE trolls...

Remove this Banner Ad

FootyLover1 is not a troll. Your ok!!;)

If you are a troll you are taking a bigger run up than Brett Lee!!

In regards to Sydney I flew down and watched round 1 this year and being from the North don't get to see too many AFL games. I will say I was "bracing for impact!!" due to the Cousins drama but found the Swans fans before - during and after the game very civil. Had one altercation with an intoxicated fan after the game but that was all. Took the bus home and quite a few supporters were willing to chat about the game etc.

I'd rather play four games a year against the Swans and non against Freo, not because I fear Freo but because every derby you know the behind the play crap takes the enjoyment away from watching a hard fair game. Swans games are hard as and there is a bit of niggle but no over the top hatred.

In regards to Sydney I flew down and watched round 1 this year and being from the North don't get to see too many AFL games. I will say I was "bracing for impact!!" due to the Cousins drama but found the Swans fans before - during and after the game very civil. Had one altercation with an intoxicated fan after the game but that was all. Took the bus home and quite a few supporters were willing to chat about the game etc.

I'd rather play four games a year against the Swans and non against Freo, not because I fear Freo but because every derby you know the behind the play crap takes the enjoyment away from watching a hard fair game. Swans games are hard as and there is a bit of niggle but no over the top hatred.
They are hard because they respect their opponents..
Fremantle on the other hand...

Swans supporters are generally relaxed people mate that's why you can have a talk with and have a bit of fun with them.

Like I've said previously there's good and bad supporters in every team unfortantely. :(

Not exactly trolls as they are decent enough posters but WA ROO is EASILY the most bitter 'Non-WA side footy fan leaving in Perth' poster, although mantis is always a contender in that area.

Also as far as 'axe to grind' type, everybody must know by now that Adelaide Hawk DEFINITELY doesn't care, at all, what so ever, no way AT ALL about Chris Judd because bless his heart he tells us, without fail, in every single thread about the great man. Which frankly I think has been a great effort over the last few years. :D:thumbsu:

I got pointed out as a North troll today! All I ever do is mention that they are not last this year (just like their fans) and that everyone should be impressed by their plucky, against the odds, plucky pluckiness. What's so bad about that? :thumbsu:;)

Swans supporters are generally relaxed people mate that's why you can have a talk with and have a bit of fun with them.

Like I've said previously there's good and bad supporters in every team unfortantely. :(

I would say the same about us eagles fans, it is like anything really, most of us are good natured supporters, who like watching GOOD FAIR football..

A bitter cat's mod did me for writting this - wasn't trolling just thought the article was funny:

"Cats = Eagles bitches in GF's...

Ninety-Two and Ninety-Four. Thank you very much, Eagles back to back with another 80 point victory :D

Not a bad article though, quite funny. "

I admit it was stupid but anyone could write that in the eagles board and not get in trouble. The standards are quite different across the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you seem to get all the trolls brisbane rarely get trolled at all lol

I think it is hard for people to troll Brisbane with your recent history! You still seem to get a few A Lynch steroid trolls. I used to see a few Aker ones, until recently obviously. Dunno what else there is to troll about? Oh yeah, salary cap, but that is no longer applicable.

Baxter Stockman is another try hard Eagles troll, really comes up with quaility posts.
The Sydney trolls really increased after last years GF and just love sinking their teeth into anything that involves attacking WC, sad bunch they are.http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
There are some terrible eagle trolls aswell and you only have look on bay 13 http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

well when brisbane do get trolled its usually a coolingwood feral who is still upset about 02 and 03 but when that happens i bring out the picture of m.m crying :D

SMFC and SWANNIES RULE get around a fair bit.

Swannies Rule seems to have a thing for Longshanks. He'd deny it, but he really just wants to impress Gunnar.
The rest of the Sydney supporters are a funny lot. If you pay attention, you'll observe that if one of them disagrees with the popular opinion on a particular thread, they'll only respond to the posts written by Eagles supporters. It's quite amusing.
They try to be intelligent, but deep down most of them are just like Frosties Flank/Diego/TheVideoMan, or whatever he calls himself these days. There are a few decent ones though.

I think a few of you are mistaking trolls as people who have different opinions ;)

that being said, I have a list myself of trolls.

swannies_rule has trolled eagles ever since we lost last sunday.
ripper has trolled for as long as I've visited here.
campbell has to be the biggest hypocrite ever (when she said that it was ok for farmer to punch the wafl guy (forgot who he was) but then a few months later says its disgraceful for kerr to punch a guy who was assaulting his sister(?).
lazy since ages ago, I thought he went missing but after we lost last sunday he's crawled out of his hole.

MANTIS and WA ROO arent trolls but I do get sick of their constant whinging, especially on how we treat them here in WA. oh go home pussies.

anyone who hates cousins and kerr.

Just because someone hates Cousins or Kerr, it does not make them a troll. They may have their own reasons for doing that, it is their prerogative. However, a troll will post about how Cousins should be kicked out of the AFL because he is on drugs or Kerr should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute because of a phone conversation with an alleged dealer, all the while defending Didak.

I admit it was stupid but anyone could write that in the eagles board and not get in trouble. The standards are quite different across the board.

There are two standards you need to worry about with team boards: "your own team's board" and "any other team board". That's the point of having team boards - to give fans of each team an environment in which they can be surrounded by their own kind and say things in a manner which their fellow fans may appreciate but others would take issue with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back