Media BigJoeDumped?

Remove this Banner Ad

By DamianJoeBarrett

Sensational news is coming out of Coney Island this afternoon that BigJoeD_ didn’t leave the Warriors of his own accord, he was actually forced out of the club due to a major rift within the club’s leadership group.

An insider from Coney Island has confirmed the rift amongst the players that was bound to come to a head.

“Look I’m not going to sugar coat this. BigJoeD_ is a massive, massive flog. The Warriors are a united team and this bloke’s ego is so big he demanded his own ******* locker room and wouldn’t even let Lord_Flashheart use the whore tree. I mean even his name is all about big-noting himself. And let me tell you, despite his own locker room which he demanded include wall to wall mirrors, I can tell you there is nothing big about Joe. Flog.”

Another club great has confirmed his move to the Royals was not one Joe wanted to make.

Frankston Rover is the warriors. He is the essence of this great team. One he handed over to Joe things crumbled. Our first season under his leadership was a joke on and off field. Great posters disappeared, we won next to no ******* games, and it was only the efforts of the other leaders that saw us turn things around last season to make finals. But * me, then we went out in straight sets because Joe didn’t even turn up to training prior to the finals. That was the last straw. The leadership group met in secret and started a coup that saw Wooshette take over Joe’s reigns. Within the club he melted badly but because he is so full of himself he wanted it publicly to look like he was handing things over. We ******* laughed at that, oh we laughed! His move to the Royals was a forced one, and is it really a surprise to anyone where he ended up? The Royals couldn't be more perfect. They deserve the *er.”

This writer tried to contact the Royals and Jody for comment but was told he was too busy renovating the Royals locker rooms and then demanded a sitting with this author at a later date to pen a 10,000 page biography titled "Joe - bigger than Jesus, better than All".

Joe's offer has been declined.

Last edited:

Lolling at the thought of BigJoeD_ at his first Royals team meeting.

View attachment 268769

Meanwhile, at the Warriors crisis meeting...

pta-disband.gif

Meanwhile, at the Warriors crisis meeting...

pta-disband.gif
Or a mid season flip out after Joe realises what he's done.

By the way, I still love ya Joe.

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people deserve the truth :thumbsu:

Problem is, the Warriors lack anybody with the testicular fortitude to even make me consider doing anything. I've run roughshod over the club for the best part of four seasons.

You should have gone with something a tad more believable :)

Problem is, the Warriors lack anybody with the testicular fortitude to even make me consider doing anything. I've run roughshod over the club for the best part of four seasons.

You should have gone with something a tad more believable :)
I would never ask you to consider doing anything you didn't want to. Such is the respect I held for you.

You've changed man. You've changed.:(

pfft, we're the leagues premier club.

We do things on our terms.

I'm not usually one to pick on grammatical errors, but there's no apostrophe in 'were', Jade's :)

I'm not usually one to pick on grammatical errors, but there's no apostrophe in 'were', Jade's :)
lol you think you leave and our appeal suddenly declines? :rolleyes:

With your delusion levels I can see why you're a bombers supporter.

lol you think you leave and our appeal suddenly declines? :rolleyes:

With your delusion levels I can see why you're a bombers supporter.
Joe was the anchor that weighed us down.

We all know how it worked out for Freo once they got rid of their jumper anchor.

Uh oh. We might be in trouble lads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back