Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Wilko seems to be getting the job done at Birre and have to take hats off to him. Always speaks well, from what i read in the paper, and is obviously a good bloke. Any one know him well???

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
He is pretty quiet, even around the group.
What he has done is bring a very structured system to the way Birre are playing.

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Congratulations to Jake Mason for winning the Seniors B&F and Brad Stephens for winning the Reserves.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wilko seems to be getting the job done at Birre and have to take hats off to him. Always speaks well, from what i read in the paper, and is obviously a good bloke. Any one know him well???

Might be biased but I've known him for years and I can say he is a great fella-lots of fun and I think he would be a great bloke to lead a footy club:thumbsu:

catters_99

Debutant
Oct 6, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Monty Panesar
big game this week. Seniors knocked out can ressies make it to the grand final who are playin forest this week. What are peoples thoughts. Who has to play well. I think birre get a couple of handy inclusions aswell with seniors out Klay McCormack and Dags Hanson aswell.

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The boys were shattered on Sunday after losing a game that could have gone either way. The ground was a mess and it was an arm wrestle from start to finish.

Only 1 player that played sunday for the Birre reserves does not qualify, with Dags and Klay available there will be some nervous boys on selection night. Already had 4 miss a game last week.

Mr Magoo74

Rookie
Jun 18, 2008
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm
Who misses Hilly? You guys must give yourselves a decent chance, I think Forrest are very beatable, and if you beat them Beeac will be very nervous about playing you as the only team to beat them........ Go Birre!

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Jade Hayes is not eligible, too many senior games or not enough reserves whichever it is. The other spots are too hard to call, I am glad I am not the one to make the decision.

catters_99

Debutant
Oct 6, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Monty Panesar
yeah jade hayes played well on the weekend who was back from a knee injury (around month n a bit. due to being injuried outside of football) so it will be disappointin to see him leave but a couple of good and hard inclussions. team selection will be tough this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Birre starts pre season with a couple of light runs on the 17th and 22nd, will be interesting to see the new recruits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back