Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to issues regarding my weight and lack of iron or something else in my blood, I have been forced to eat Gluten Free Bread at the moment.

Suppose the more I consume of it, the more I will get used to it, but I am still at the EWW Yuck stage

Bluella - Righto so I tried the pie and sauce shapes...... bin. Didn’t taste like pie or sauce. Tasted like well fake dry sauce. That’s about it. Do it just for the try them factor ie vegemit/chocolate but expect the same result ... bin
Thank you for your research and sacrificing your taste buds!

Bluella - Righto so I tried the pie and sauce shapes...... bin. Didn’t taste like pie or sauce. Tasted like well fake dry sauce. That’s about it. Do it just for the try them factor ie vegemit/chocolate but expect the same result ... bin
A foregone conclusion 🙂
Thank you for your research and sacrificing your taste buds!
I like savoys with vegemite and cheese
those abominations ain't chips.........
Top 5 favourite potato chips?! GO!

I like this new brand of kettle style chip called Tyrell’s. Un-be-lievable.

A foregone conclusion 🙂

I like savoys with vegemite and cheese

Top 5 favourite potato chips?! GO!

I like this new brand of kettle style chip called Tyrell’s. Un-be-lievable.

twisties chicken OR cheese flavour, Sam boys crinkle cut chicken or cheese supreme Doritos. That’s my list great man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long live the Chisel...
They have reformed again and have a new album out.
Not really. They reformed back nearly a decade ago.
This would be at least their third album since then.
what they have done is toured again. This might be last time though of a proper tour.
Think they played somewhere in New South Wales last night.

Last edited:
Not really. They reformed back nearly a decade ago.
This would be at least their third album since then.
what they have done is toured again. This might be last time though of a proper tour.
Think they played somewhere in New South Wales last night.

Me and the Mrs made it too Rod Laver arena in 2015 for their one last stand tour, good night the boys done well, but you just can't beat most bands in their heyday.

Me and the Mrs made it too Rod Laver arena in 2015 for their one last stand tour, good night the boys done well, but you just can't beat most bands in their heyday.
heyday is not possible It's 2020 mate, not 1981...I'm sure like me, you were way too young to even see them then or even know of them to your toddler consciousness. I saw them in Wangaratta about five years ago. Very soon after Prestwich died and had to get new drummer. Was one of best music gigs I been too. Indoor concert at Rod Laver would be not as much fun. Prefer live music outdoors or smallish pub like venue.

heyday is not possible It's 2020 mate, not 1981...I'm sure like me, you were way too young to even see them then or even know of them to your toddler consciousness. I saw them in Wangaratta about five years ago. Very soon after Prestwich died and had to get new drummer. Was one of best music gigs I been too. Indoor concert at Rod Laver would be not as much fun. Prefer live music outdoors or smallish pub like venue.
Love anything live, seperates great from the rest, born in 69 and probably had the chance too watch them in their day just wasn't a concert person at that time back then, when you start experiencing live concerts as i did a few years later you fully appreciate how great they really are. As the years have gone by i take the chance too watch anyone i like especially the bands I've missed along the way.

Love anything live, seperates great from the rest, born in 69 and probably had the chance too watch them in their day just wasn't a concert person at that time back then,
13 years old. Not sure the parents let you off the leash that much back then...lol

They were broken up before any of us old enough to be going to concerts. I only knew of them well after they broke up. I think Barking Spiders live was first thing I bought of theirs which was probably released 3 or 4 years after they broke up.

Last edited:
Ha.. 12yrs old was the first time me and me mates were allowed too all go watch a game at Princess park together without aduld supervision... as long as we were all together it was sweet...
*, i had to wait to I was 13 or 14 but given I lived 1.5 hours travelling distance to get to Princes Park I understand the parents now allowing me to go earlier.

Pretty lucky grew up in Carlton off Lygon street and went to Princess Hill High... Backyard s**t...
Yarra Valley for me. Walk 10 minutes to bus. Wait if it even arrive or on time. another 15 to 20 minutes on bus to hit the train line. Hour into Flinders Street Station. Then catch number 19 tram from Elizabeth Street for 20 minute ride on tram. By time get home lucky to get home by just after 7pm...
You probably home two hours before me. ******* cityslickers have it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back