Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should wet markets carry on as normal Thy?
They are basically chemical ware fare factories when you have a bats and birds it’s an uncontrolled laboratory I hope there is an enormous rage and anger directed to China to close these medieval markets for all our of us.
Quote we will change China or China will change the world

They are basically chemical ware fare factories when you have a bats and birds it’s an uncontrolled laboratory I hope there is an enormous rage and anger directed to China to close these medieval markets for all our of us.
Quote we will change China or China will change the world

Good to see people are sticking with Fox News.

There, beneath the blue suburban skies.

blaming - it's as human as panic buying - and often by the same cohort of gooses..........
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Can't believe Sars was 17 years ago, I feel like we are heading down the Italy path thanks to our government lacking the courage to take stronger measures sooner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our government doesn't have the balls to solve this, all we can do is focus on future prevention of repeat cases.

This is actually happening, right now, in front of our eyes.

For Chrissakes, don’t think people aren’t trying.

We’ll get through this.

We.

I guess you are ignorant to where this virus started and what it is doing science probably not one of you’re strong suites
you nong - numbers is a virtual laboratory..........

We’ll get through this.

We.
If you mean the closing of wet markets I’ve heard they have started cracking down and closing numbers of them anectdotal from some Chinese clients in toorak I don’t know if it’s true but I hope it is

We’ll get through this.

We.
This should have happened a month ago and it's the state's leading this, it will still spread just from going to buy food now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back