Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Earl.
He is Eugene.

eugene-gif.882179

Brett Temple is a legit cancer. Reached cult status beyond these parts by repeatedly being mentioned on the 'Nuffies on AFL Pages' FB page. But he has his weird crew of acolytes who love him. Cult like. Sounds like those weird 'Unofficial Selection Committee' w***ers my old man tells me about who used to strut around training like they owned the joint and legit thought they were powerbrokers. Do they still exist?

He was a persuader. Perfect for him to sell merch.;)
all men know 2 things - the entire monty python scripts and moore and tony curtis were the persuaders in the 70's.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Temple is a legit cancer. Reached cult status beyond these parts by repeatedly being mentioned on the 'Nuffies on AFL Pages' FB page. But he has his weird crew of acolytes who love him. Cult like. Sounds like those weird 'Unofficial Selection Committee' w***ers my old man tells me about who used to strut around training like they owned the joint and legit thought they were powerbrokers. Do they still exist?
I think the USC still rant around this place at regular intervals.

all men know 2 things - the entire monty python scripts and moore and tony curtis were the persuaders in the 70's.........

I used to think Brendan Fevola was the messiah. Turned out he was just a very naughty boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back