Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is clearly off in this instance but if you want to continue to believe different that is your right. Cannot change what wants to be stuck where it is.

I had a good chuckle at this, I was actually going to write something very similar last night, if people want to dislike someone, they will always find a reason to.

maybe I misinterpreted your post, but there wasn’t much to interpret, as you said, he’s the type to over promise and under deliver, I actually included some quotes but for some reason didn’t work.

I had a good chuckle at this, I was actually going to write something very similar last night, if people want to dislike someone, they will always find a reason to.

maybe I misinterpreted your post, but there wasn’t much to interpret, as you said, he’s the type to over promise and under deliver, I actually included some quotes but for some reason didn’t work.
Look, I get there are some that want to paint Liddle as one of two extreme's. Either some evil Richmond guy or the best thing since slice bread. I think he is neither. I am I just going to judge him on what I hear and can judge on decisions he has made for my club. So far he has done some things I like and some things I don't. As long as he makes far more good decisions than bad, I will be content as a Carlton fan.

Last edited:
Look, I get there are some the want to paint Liddle as one of two extreme's. Either some evil Richmond guy or the best thing think since slice bread. I think he is neither. I am I just going to judge him on what I hear and can judge on decisions he has made for my club. So far he has done some things I like and some things I don't. As long as he makes far more good decisions than bad, I will be content as a Carlton fan.
He is passionate about improving membership numbers. this will set the foundation for us to maintain our status in the long term as one of the big vic and afl clubs.

He is passionate about improving membership numbers. this will set the foundation for us to maintain our status in the long term as one of the big vic and afl clubs.
I am passionate about winning premierships. If we win premierships and membership numbers more in line with how many actual fans we got, I will be impressed.

Look, I get there are some that want to paint Liddle as one of two extreme's. Either some evil Richmond guy or the best thing since slice bread. I think he is neither. I am I just going to judge him on what I hear and can judge on decisions he has made for my club. So far he has done some things I like and some things I don't. As long as he makes far more good decisions than bad, I will be content as a Carlton fan.
Funnily enough, I'd say that both SOS & Liddle are in a similar position where some are hoping that they succeed or fail based purely on their own personal feelings about them.
Hopefully our support base & more importantly our footy club, can learn and grow from the events of last year and in years to come when we celebrate our next flag, we're able to look back and laugh at this period of time.

Funnily enough, I'd say that both SOS & Liddle are in a similar position where some are hoping that they succeed or fail based purely on their own personal feelings about them.
Tipping SOS and Liddle happy to see Carlton win premierships and only muckrakers concern themselves with anything but that.

Hopefully our support base & more importantly our footy club, can learn and grow from the events of last year and in years to come when we celebrate our next flag, we're able to look back and laugh at this period of time.
Sos has already succeeded and Liddle is well on the way in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Players love the T-train, some of the higher ups on the outer not as happy. Made a lot of comments about Bolts to Players when Bolts was still at the helm and is acting (not my words) try hard to be friends with the players."

Just something I was told by an ex Carlton great.

"Players love the T-train, some of the higher ups on the outer not as happy. Made a lot of comments about Bolts to Players when Bolts was still at the helm and is acting (not my words) try hard to be friends with the players."

Just something I was told by an ex Carlton great.

Bolts pissed the the semi senior and senior players off. Give it a season or two and it will come out.

Anyone know more about the Agresta/Brodie responsibilities? Sounds like the post-SOS world hasn’t cured all ills in list management/recruiting
Caught a snippet from Footy Crucified last night where Brodie seems to be a state based, not national, recruiter and Agresta is now in charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back