Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Dodo involved in four major trades, two in two out. What could possibly go wrong :think:

images

Article goes on to say that due to trading future picks in previous years, Essendoom can’t trade next years future picks... hmmm what’s DodoBird gonna do now?
If they have 2 first rounders this year they can trade next year's future first.

They'll be definitely taking one of 6 or 7 to draft. Plus the late first (or 8) they get from us. They'll be able to give their first next year to dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m interested in what’s going on with the Oliver situation. 10 days or so ago we had a bunch of our ITKs confirm Oliver wanted to come to us. Seemed like a resounding yes that he had requested that but would not say anything unless it could come to fruition.

Gone all quiet after that info filtered through. I still hope it’s true. Pies dealing a couple of theirs to other clubs or the Saad deal will break the deadlock/be the dominoes that allow things to happen i think. First 3-4 days is always slow.

ESS threatening to walk Caldwell to the PSD after a placing a massive lure to want out of GWS. Sounds like the PSD is good enough return for one of their OOC players in A. Saad.
Perhaps we could possible make a 3 way deal with GWS in that situation. Given that they'd be looking at a late first rounder for Caldwell, we could split pick 8 for two late firsts with one of the teams that have those picks (Geelong, Brisbane, Collingwood).
Then we could do something like this:
Carlton - In: Saad, late first rounder Out: pick 8
GWS - In: Late first Out: Caldwell, Late pick
* - In: Caldwell, Late pick Out: Saad

If * refuse then GWS won't be giving up Caldwell for a 2nd rounder from *, knowing they could have done something like this. * will then be forced to pick Caldwell up in the PSD meaning they can't get Saad like they've been threatening to do and we take him for free

]I’m interested in what’s going on with the Oliver situation. 10 days or so ago we had a bunch of our ITKs confirm Oliver wanted to come to us. Seemed like a resounding yes that he had requested that but would not say anything unless it could come to fruition.

Gone all quiet after that info filtered through. I still hope it’s true. Pies dealing a couple of theirs to other clubs or the Saad deal will break the deadlock/be the dominoes that allow things to happen i think. First 3-4 days is always slow.

Ask bluebaggerjuls :tearsofjoy:

A little off topic, but has anyone heard any news about how Charlie is progressing with his rehab?

I saw the vid of him on the website but I just wanted to know if anyone had any other info on how his knee is.

I'd love to reverse Jedi Dodo and swoop in, & offer the Dogs something better than the Dons. How good would Dunkley be in the guts with Crippa & Co

Really poorly?

Forgetting Ed we have Cripps and Setters as inside mids with Kennedy getting best on in the twos every week but we struggle to slot him in.

Then Dow, Stocker and Kemp delevoping in the role?.

I’m interested in what’s going on with the Oliver situation. 10 days or so ago we had a bunch of our ITKs confirm Oliver wanted to come to us. Seemed like a resounding yes that he had requested that but would not say anything unless it could come to fruition.

I really hope he is that big fish we are still planning on going after once the Saad deal gets finalised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back