Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
charlie's condition has moved from structural to internal - not being allowed entry to any bathroom with a tiled floor has resulted in life threatening constipation

Remember that rumours earlier in the year about Pickett potentially training in the preseason with us? Is that still on the cards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly can’t see it.

It could possibly be a banner ad when using the BF mobile app.

Just checked, yes its a banner add based on (site visits) clicks.

I'd love to reverse Jedi Dodo and swoop in, & offer the Dogs something better than the Dons. How good would Dunkley be in the guts with Crippa & Co

I think we’d suit up quite well & Dunkley would have been a perfect target for our midfield (feelers should have been out based on the coaches positional moves that were being seen).

Walsh (21) - Cripps (26) - Williamson (23)
TDK (22) - Dunkley (24) - Williams (27)

Looking to add in Caldwell (21) & the midfield is looking on the improve with room to grow with the ages of the recruits. Setterfield (23), SPS (23), DC (24) all should be primed.

Really poorly?

Forgetting Ed we have Cripps and Setters as inside mids with Kennedy getting best on in the twos every week but we struggle to slot him in.

Then Dow, Stocker and Kemp delevoping in the role?.
Poorly?? Look I hope they all become great Blues players, but from what we've seen of Dow he ain't gonna make it, Stocker nobody knows yet, and Kemp my fingers are crossed he becomes a star, still years til we really know.
Going by your mentality Why add 15 HBF's? When you already have Doc, Williamson, Marchbank, Newman, SPS, Plowman, O'Brien.
Dunkley is 23yo and would be in every teams best 22 and all the ones you mentioned above definitely would not

Pretty sure there are no images in the thread.

What I think it is that someone accidentally posted that screenshot there (it’s not an ad!) and then deleted it but the big footy app is choosing to show that last image (as it does for every other topic)

You can test this out by uploading a Carlton logo image there and then delete it - hopefully that resets it for the thread

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton are edging towards splitting pick eight in a trade with another club for two later first round draft picks and so keep one pick and trade one to Essendon for Saad. Essendon though insist they want pick eight.
Haha ****ing perfect. As long as we hold pick 8 they control the trade. The moment we can give them a mid to late first rounder, they can try to haggle all they want but for an uncontracted player they took potshots at on the way out, they know they will have to take it. There just simply has to be a few clubs out there who would like pick 8 and who gave the means to give two later firsts.

I like the Collingwood idea personally, they are up for trading next years first so a trade involving pick 8, pick 16 and Collingwood’s 2021 first rounder (our future second probably also in the trade).

Respect your view but top 3 B & F even at a weak club isn’t fringe.
Anderson may not be a fringe player at North, but is he really someone we should be going after? He had a huge standoff last contract to eek out every last dollar out of North and is doing the same this time around. Pickering knows their salary cap is flush with cash and is doing his best to help his client.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, their careers are short and they have the right to cash in while they can. But I don’t think he will be that cheap in a trade or in salary as I have seen a few suggest. To me he is just another guy who isn’t all that good anywhere but midfield. We have Williams to help our midfield and I just see someone like Anderson getting in the way of the development of one of our youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back