Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting (in light of recent discussions) piece in property confidential today about Fraser Brown purchasing a property in Port Douglas for $8.25 million.

There are people who seriously think we should get Tom Mitchell?

Absolute gun. 100% not the type of player we need.

Depends on the price and opportunity cost. If it's low enough, sure but if not pass.

Would love his type to free up Walsh from getting slaughtered and to best use his skills.

We are in the box seat then.
Nobody hands out big money like us.
Legally or illegally, we're the answer to your dreams.....well hopefully we are no longer doing the brown paper bag thing.
Come on down Mr. Cera but you can't have over $850,000.00. Paddy and some of the others are getting cranky.
Just a USB stick these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are in the box seat then.
Nobody hands out big money like us.
Legally or illegally, we're the answer to your dreams.....well hopefully we are no longer doing the brown paper bag thing.
Come on down Mr. Cera but you can't have over $850,000.00. Paddy and some of the others are getting cranky.

If every other club is still doing the brown paper bag thing how do we compete? It is our responsibility to cheat/ bend the rules, better than our opposition, and do it so well no one even knows we're doing it, because guaranteed at least half the other clubs are. Essendon injected their players with some crazy s##t, they aren't gonna think twice about breaking the cap, and I'm pretty sure Collingwood we're miles over for starters.

If every other club is still doing the brown paper bag thing how do we compete? It is our responsibility to cheat/ bend the rules, better than our opposition, and do it so well no one even knows we're doing it, because guaranteed at least half the other clubs are. Essendon injected their players with some crazy s##t, they aren't gonna think twice about breaking the cap, and I'm pretty sure Collingwood we're miles over for starters.
Let’s see what happens with this Dane beams story.

He's had 29 games as Head of Development and 18 of those games have been under covid restrictions so proper reserves matches haven't been played.

I'd suggest that Stocker, Owies and De Koning have all come on stronger during this period and let's face it, our development has been awful for a long time. Dow and O'Brien have certainly looked better in the VFL this year. I'm not worried about Power at all.

Many said the same thing about Teague two years ago. I'll reserve my judgement for now.

There’s a reason Tom Mitchell is potentially getting moved on, good player but the game is passing his type by... Big NO...
You see him tonight?
Accumulating mids always get a bad wrap because they are not ‘damaging’ enough but really I think that’s bullshit.
If you can get the ball 40 times that’s 40 possessions the other team didn’t get, that’s half your job. The other half of your job is to handball it to someone that can be damaging (ala SPS, Williams, Martin)
It’s why I wanted Rockliff, it’s why I’d take Mitchell.

Fancy having a gun midfielder responsible for stoppages, instead of someone who never played there in his life. Radical thinking.

This is Carlton, we don't put people in suitable roles...

Interesting (in light of recent discussions) piece in property confidential today about Fraser Brown purchasing a property in Port Douglas for $8.25 million.

Would still be 1000km closer to Melbourne than Woosha! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back