FTA-TV Bob's Burgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Honeyboy Wilson

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I tried searching for a thread on Bob's Burgers, but it said no results found. That surprised me.

I honestly believe this is the best cartoon currently on TV. It's definitely the best new cartoon for a long, long time. It constantly has me in stitches and as outrageous as it is, it's got heart as the foundation for every episode.

Much like The Simpsons, this is a family that cares about each other. This is a family that feels like a family. The storylines are relatable because of this and can have an emotional effect on you.

But in all honesty, the show is just too goddamn hilarious. Every episode packs at least 10 laugh out loud moments into it. Also, for the Jon Benjamin fans out there, he voices Bob.

Anyway, if you haven't gotten on to it yet, I highly recommend it. Genius.

YouTube seems to have taken down all the great Bob's Burgers videos. That sucks. Here's a nice little montage of Gene though:

Anyone seen the Archer episode that has Archer dressed up as Bob

bob+archer+1.jpg

Consistently funny, laugh every episode. The kids are just pure gold whenever they are all in a scene together. End credits are usually a treat as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad I discovered this show last year. I was put off at first by the animation style but then I properly watched an episode and was hooked. Ridiculous amounts of subtle humour which makes this show amazing.

Also love it when they make kids say things that only adults would know/say like sexual innuendo. Also when Gene said this as he thought he was gonna die on a rollercoaster:

"I never got to see Hall and Oates live!!"

Very clever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back