Media BOMBSHELL: Matt121 leaves Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt121

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2011
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In a massive twist to the SFA last seasons top goal scorer for the Baghdad Bombers, Matt121 as officaly traded himself out of the squad.

There was rumors on the Season 14 Award night party with him being traded out to join the East Side Hawks. So now Matt121 is officaly a man with no squad to be in.

Interview coming up

You're leaving a team where you get named at FF despite not being a regular poster?

Are you nuts?

You're leaving a team where you get named at FF despite not being a regular poster?

Are you nuts?

I know.

He had a sweet deal at Baghdad. He will have to be a lot more active to warrant a FP spot on any other team.

What a joke. He will end up in a back pocket somewhere if he is lucky. Okey is an upgrade on this inactive flog anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well well, you've certainly endeared yourself to everyone at the SFA haven't you? Your posting hitherto has been sporadic, less than noteworthy and quite frankly rather abysmal. Luckily for us, you've managed to post everywhere bar the actual Bomber team thread. Go figure :confused:

Enjoy being excluded from your new team's 20 because of your activity levels (yes, I am well aware who ever picks him up will play him in a prominent position for the lulz) :thumbsu:

Oh, cheers for the PM informing me of your decision, it was very nice of you.

To be fair, he's been very helpful on the SFA Wiki.

Quite frankly my dear, no one gives a damn.

If this is due to me being named at FF in our preliminary squad I have a message for you:

I do not demand a spot at any team. If you are as active as me and contribute as much to the team, then I am happy to relinquish the spot.

If you are unable to contribute as much, then leaving the Bombers will achieve noting for you. We are a very solid squad, united in the goal to build a powerhouse. And I am honestly happy to play any position in that powerhouse, so long as those rated ahead of me are contributing equal or greater amount.

It's not much of a bombshell considering you're mostly inactive, better get your posting back up if you want a FF spot in another team.

It's not much of a bombshell considering you're mostly inactive, better get your posting back up if you want a FF spot in another team.

Even if Matt is only half active, he is still much better than you. I guess you did 1 thing right, you did select a perfect forum username for yourself, you peanut :thumbsu:

Even if Matt is only half active, he is still much better than you. I guess you did 1 thing right, you did select a perfect forum username for yourself, you peanut :thumbsu:
I'm sorry Jobe, the tiny bit of credibility that you had left went out the window when you made your own post your sig, it's not even an impressive post, it's just you bagging someone for being bad, nothing witty, just, your terrible.
Excuse me but at least I am active and look at the website everyday.

Are you suggesting I am inactive, if you really were active you wouldn't have suggested this.

I'm sorry Jobe, the tiny bit of credibility that you had left went out the window when you made your own post your sig, it's not even an impressive post, it's just you bagging someone for being bad, nothing witty, just, your terrible.

Are you suggesting I am inactive, if you really were active you wouldn't have suggested this.

I think you mean you're :D

And you might aswell be inactive Mr Zero, you'd be just as good as you are now :thumbsu:

But anyway, on to more important things ...

I think you mean you're :D

And you might aswell be inactive Mr Zero, you'd be just as good as you are now :thumbsu:

But anyway, on to more important things ...

If you were inactive it would be an improvement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back