Media BOMBSHELL: Matt121 leaves Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

beez in thread + spell check response = jobe doing the correction.

Consider this thread utter rubbish for breaking the laws of SFA personalities and flying in the face of such enshrined principles.

This is generally the point where someone posts a picture to show joking, I'm just being a lazy sod, so imagine it and laugh because it was a good'un.

In a interview with Matt121 his plans are done

Interviewer 1: So why did you remove your self out of Baghdad?
Matt121: Well it all goes back to the Award Night where one of the Hawks want to move to the Hawk players
Interviewer 2: So you've got to the Hawks then?
Matt121: Yep I am. Espically with it being my favitoure team
Interviewer 1: Firstly why did you go to the Baghdad Bombers
Matt121: I followed on my early childhood because I supported the Bombers before changing to the Hawks when they beat the Bombers
Interviewer 2: Intersting. So what you are hoping to get out of the Hawks
Matt121: Defenitly another final series and then hopefully from there it's a win win.
Interviewer 1: Thank you for that and you should be getting into pre season traning.
Matt121: You got it

Awful. Just awful. You've been sitting on that for days and that's the best you come up with?

Shame, beez could've made you into something. The Hawks will have their hands full with Jobe and will have no time for you.

It seems like you used a bucketload of bad grammar to simply say, I've gone to East Side. Maybe go back to being the sim's inactive love child.

Come on ladies, you lot are just jealous the sim favourite didn't rock up at your club, we know it's true no matter even if you want to own up to it or not.

Awful. Just awful. You've been sitting on that for days and that's the best you come up with?

Shame, beez could've made you into something. The Hawks will have their hands full with Jobe and will have no time for you.

Oh come on Julia, shouldn't you be planning the knifing of your leader? you know you have the numbers :)

Just because you found someone who will actually accept your disgraceful posting doesn't mean you have to start being a bitch about it.

Just because you found someone who will actually accept your disgraceful posting doesn't mean you have to start being a bitch about it.

Pardon? It's called bantering. You know, talking utter crap to keep the action going in the offseason ... oh wait, no you wouldnt know what that means :eek:

Now be usefull for once & go get me a drink peasant :thumbsu:

If you were inactive it would be an improvement.

Oh how original, using someone elses usual line as your own. I hold no hope for you.

That post has confused me but I will still reply to it.

I encourage banter, but you just make you and your club look like idiots. If you think you've done a great service to the SFA and it helps you sleep at night, who am I to argue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another quality pick up for the Hawks!

What a great preseason they are having...
All we need now is TTG to get back to normal activity and they will arguably be the worst team ever assembled. No disrespect to Melbourne :p

East side recruitment policy

blind+darts.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back