BREAKING: Richmond coach Damien Hardwick tells the club to GAGF and QUITS on the spot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley is looking for a job
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

I just got out of the truck at Tarcutta and had 10 messages about this.

Bloody hell, reckon he wants a GC job?

He could get a job delivering Dew his Uber Eats, he will be busier than when he was coaching Richmond.

I speak for all of us when I say we're grateful he went Crazy Clarko a few months before pulling the pin. Nothing like a nice, smelly, festering turd under the bed as a parting gift.
Certainly smashed

c3497d2675c155fbb45f58e21cd5db07

"$7 Million and he hits the post from three metres out! * THIS!" - D. Hardwick, 2022.

Still has more flags than any Scat Idiot, cope and seethe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conspiracy hat on… dimma has been busted many times with pot in his system, and has been pushed by the afl. Dimma will call it out how he’s on it to help him with injuries, and it’s provide by the company he’s invested / involved with. Sparks a big debate it is then legalised in vic and dimma has shares in the first legal pot provider ?

Conspiracy hat on… dimma has been busted many times with pot in his system, and has been pushed by the afl. Dimma will call it out how he’s on it to help him with injuries, and it’s provide by the company he’s invested / involved with. Sparks a big debate it is then legalised in vic and dimma has shares in the first legal pot provider ?
And you have hardcore proof of these water tight allegations of course.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back