Bring Back Eddiesmith To The Cricket Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, whatever.

Who's banned and who's not? You do the math.

Oh and btw you're doing a hell of a lot of whinging for someone who "isn't bothered" that they're banned :rolleyes:
Yeah as I said, troll with the right opinions and it will be let go

I aint whingeing, just not sitting back whilst the mods make up bullshit excuses for why they banned me when we all know the real reason

Yeah as I said, troll with the right opinions and it will be let go

I aint whingeing, just not sitting back whilst the mods make up bullshit excuses for why they banned me when we all know the real reason

Oh yeah you aint whingeing... :rolleyes:

Everyone knows you trolled the board using another account when you were on a red card. Punters on the board were laughing at you it was so obvious. Not to mention the other irrefutable evidence we have.

10 people have been banned from the cricket board since I became a mod. 9 of them are Australian supporters.

Got any other excuses? The dog ate your homework?

I know why I was banned, I just assumed this alias crap was made up to explain your decision because the only alias I have hasnt been used for a long time and was only there for the BFFCL

I've heard it all now.

So an account with an IP address that just so happens to match yours and hasn't posted in the Cricket Board for a few months just happens to pop up and reply to your critics only a few hours after your own account was banned?

I've heard it all now.

So an account with an IP address that just so happens to match yours and hasn't posted in the Cricket Board for a few months just happens to pop up and reply to your critics only a few hours after your own account was banned?
Its not an alias of mine, if it was it would have been banned

Surely Edward is worth another go on the cricket board.

I personally think his positives are a lot worse then his negatives.

Now don't get me wrong, i think on the whole the moderators have done a terrific job cleaning up the cricket board.

However, here is an issue i feel is over-reacting, Edward used an alias apparently but that is a minor crime in the scheme of things.

I miss the great banter and the input. Let the man back on the boards.

Alternatively, put a poll on the cricket board asking if you want edward back on the boards, and the result of that will dictate what happens.

Alternatively, put a poll on the cricket board asking if you want edward back on the boards, and the result of that will dictate what happens.
So have the inmates run the asylum?

Mods are there to make decisions, including whether people deserve access to particular boards.

I don't see why the moderators should go back on their decision when the poster concerned has had more than enough chances and hasn't taken advantage of them.

This thread has run it's race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back