Roast Bring back starchamber!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Starry, Starry, Night...

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...
"

"Starry, Starry, Night...

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...
"

BT you've just tarnished a beautiful song :eek:

What surprises me was that a certain other poster (guess who :rolleyes:) was allowed to go years posting controversial material with no other intention than to offend, call people every name under the sun and in general be a nuisance, without ever being perma-banned from the board.
I know I can be short tempered and intolerant of fools, yet I didn't know that you felt this way about my posting style.

:(

As stated, if posters cooperate with us and actually respond to PMs, then we might get a clearer indication as to their intent and willingness to tidy things up. If they ignore us, then we start to doubt their authenticity.

If posters insist on drawing extra attention to themselves, the least they can do is dignify our queries with a response.

Then again, most posters don't get exposed to the aliases and frauds that slip on in here so don't have to look out for things like that.

The ball is in starchamber's court. Last I tried, PMs were switched off.

Don't want to keep harping on about it but he did send me a PM claiming he's sent you a PM.
I know I can be short tempered and intolerant of fools, yet I didn't know that you felt this way about my posting style.

:(
I suppose you've forgotten this cutting remark? :(

This is the worst thread I've ever seen!

He had 19 possessions against the Saints one week ago and now you want to send back him to the VFL to play with Josh Houlihan and Iacobucci. :rolleyes:

He's a future gun and developing nicely.

Long memory...:D

Though it could refer just as easily to you, ODN!

That is pointless. Not only that it is pointless and woeful. Not only that it is pointless, woeful and embarrassing.

Aside from that though ....

Clearly unappreciative of great song writing. :eek:

What are you talking about Muppet?

You have a history of being abusive and confrontational on this board and on BF in general. I can't think of a single thing you bring to the table. It is not merely good enough to just be a supporter if you act in such a manner.

Right now, I consider you a waste of my time and energy.

Take the act on the road.

Okay, not sure what has been transpiring but enough sniping. Most of you have been around long enough to know better.

B4F, to clarify, I did get a PM from starchamber yesterday, to tell me that he did get a PM from me previously. I asked if there was any other purpose for his PM and he said no.

Thread closed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back