Win Prizes Brisbane Lions Tipping Comp 2024 - Now Open šŸ”„ - Reply IN when you join

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the best Lions tipper?

Our Brisbane Lions Tipping Comp is up and running.

āž• Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/brisbane-lions-forum-2024.148/join-pool

(Reply to this thread with IN to let everyone know you are a contender.)

:brisbane: Enter tips here: Brisbane Forum 2024 - Tip Here <-- Bookmark it!

šŸ„‡ First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Plus a legitimate claim to the title of best Brisbane tipster.

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

Sponsored by our friends at The Golden Ticket

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

:trophy: For an EXTRA prize - go here and pick the two teams you think will be in the 2024 Grand Final :

:boom: And try our fun Knockout Comp here:

:family: Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping (with or without draws) or a knockout/survivor style comp.

Last edited:

Are you the best Lions tipper?

Our Brisbane Lions Tipping Comp is up and running.

āž• Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/brisbane-lions-forum-2024.148/join-pool

(Reply to this thread with IN to let everyone know you are a contender.)

:brisbane: Enter tips here: Brisbane Forum 2024 - Tip Here <-- Bookmark it!

šŸ„‡ First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Plus a legitimate claim to the title of best Brisbane tipster.

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

Sponsored by our friends at The Golden Ticket

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

:trophy: For an EXTRA prize - go here and pick the two teams you think will be in the 2024 Grand Final :

:boom: And try our fun Knockout Comp here:

:family: Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping (with or without draws) or a knockout/survivor style comp.
I'm in

Shocked Oh No GIF by YĆŖu Lu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I start tipping competitions at work every year with good intentions and then never get past the 5th week.

So it's min. 18 weeks of default picks.

Saving myself the stress and opting out of all of them from day one.
One year I was coming stone motherless last after Round 5. So I spat the dummy and stopped tipping.

After Round 10 I was winning!

Thankfully I took the perspective that "well this just proves that tipping is a mug's game" and steered well clear for the rest of the season. And ever since.

Don't forget your tips!

I always like the survivor style comp and have made it close to the end most times but no cigar. Last year was easy - just pick the team that plays North or WC most weeks. Probably need to be more strategic near the end but that looks like a bit of work...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back