Game Day Brisvegas Joey's vs CarLoLton failures

Remove this Banner Ad

That's seriously sick an adult arguing with 12-year-olds but then again you're a unhinged scat fan so it's not totally uncommon. :eekv1:
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Good thing you didn't, but even if you did it'd be a tomorrow problem after he wakes up and learns the score having turned it off at half time to "beat the traffic".
That was a quality night on the bay, what a ******* dufus that bloke was, I kinda liked him, but his ability to reason wasn’t his greatest attribute!

I couldn’t finish anything off last night could barely make out my screen, thank you for the correction I am prone to miss an s or two on occasion!

You're welcome

For the AIDS I gave you I mean

Are you a Camus fan, what have you read?

I think only L'Etranger, and that was a long time ago

Aujourd'hui, maman est morte

I actually had in my mind that he wrote The Cay for some reason, which also I read when I was a teenager :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're welcome

For the AIDS I gave you I mean

I think only L'Etranger, and that was a long time ago

Aujourd'hui, maman est morte

I actually had in my mind that he wrote The Cay for some reason, which also I read when I was a teenager :shrug:
I handed by my kids a few of his shorter novellas, like the outsider, but both hate to read, my youngest wants to, but the phone is fully in the face, ******* sad!
Having said that, she writes a mean story, hasn’t for awhile, but occasionally when she’s exhausted every tiktok, she’ll get creative.
There’s always hope!

I handed by my kids a few of his shorter novellas, like the outsider, but both hate to read, my youngest wants to, but the phone is fully in the face, ******* sad!
Having said that, she writes a mean story, hasn’t for awhile, but occasionally when she’s exhausted every tiktok, she’ll get creative.
There’s always hope!

When I was in my teens I sometimes had 2 or 3 books on the go at once, switching back and forth. From then through my 20s I read a lot... mostly modern classics - love Greene, Waugh - but also more 'fun' stuff like Alistair Maclean, Len Deighton, Chandler, Hammett, Jim Thompson.

These were pre-internet/smartphone days though

Nowadays I mostly read on my Kindle but actually prefer audiobooks... that might be something to get your AIDS babies interested, or something with a movie tie-in i.e., read the book then watch the movie together and discuss the differences

When I was in my teens I sometimes had 2 or 3 books on the go at once, switching back and forth. From then through my 20s I read a lot... mostly modern classics - love Greene, Waugh - but also more 'fun' stuff like Alistair Maclean, Len Deighton, Chandler, Hammett, Jim Thompson.

These were pre-internet/smartphone days though

Nowadays I mostly read on my Kindle but actually prefer audiobooks... that might be something to get your AIDS babies interested, or something with a movie tie-in i.e., read the book then watch the movie together and discuss the differences
Yep, just switched to audible myself, still getting used to it, when to pause, woke up at 3am with it still running in my EarPods 🤣
It’s sick being able to work and absorb a good book!

The first full audiobook I listened to was Norm Macdonald's Based on a true story - which is brilliant - but it took me weeks to finish it because his voice is so soothing and I kept falling asleep :D Then I'd scroll back thinking well I must have listened to a few chapters only to find I'd fasllen sleep after 20 minutes :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back