Backfire Zackah’s, Joey lead Brions vs at least we tried last week, Wet Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Lions can't even smash 'em :$

FKKk.gif

#sobrave
That guy is either nuts or on something!:eek:

Oscar Allen is the only decent player the weagles have he'd be mad not to ask to be traded.

You're gonna love the next game then :)

Least the Mighty Bulldogs of NRL play tonight against the Bunnies!

All aboard the Canterbury bandwagon!
At least the Dragons aren't on the bottom anymore.

Give me some leeway today, the kids are with the ex’s and missus away for the night.. gunna sink p155 and gunna watch few games of footy into the cricket.
IMG_0150.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like West Coast played their grand final against us last week and Brisbane have got to play the usual s**t version of West Coast.

Zzzt. Cycling and Tennis sucks lol

Sports is not great until European Soccer, the NBA and NFL return !!

I like watching the Tour de France even though I'm not a big cycling fan, it's worth watching for the scenery alone.

I'm not a big tennis fan either, I only watch the odd Wimbledon game and I usually watch the men's final but even that can be pretty boring.

It's mostly footy and cricket for me, maybe the EPL too if I decide to fork out for an Optus subscription.

Hawthorn superstar Jack Gunston - 6goals
Weagles - 5 goals

I like watching the Tour de France even though I'm not a big cycling fan, it's worth watching for the scenery alone.

I'm not a big tennis fan either, I only watch the odd Wimbledon game and I usually watch the men's final but even that can be pretty boring.

It's mostly footy and cricket for me, maybe the EPL too if I decide to fork out for an Optus subscription.

I'm sick of everything being a subscription. I love the EPL but I refuse to buy another subscription so I just watch the lower leagues on Foxtel.

I'm sick of everything being a subscription. I love the EPL but I refuse to buy another subscription so I just watch the lower leagues on Foxtel.

Yeah it's a shame that the EPL isn't still on Foxtel so I could watch it as part of my Kayo subscription which I use for AFL and cricket.

It's hard to justify subscribing to Optus just to watch the EPL when I probably wouldn't watch enough games to justify the cost of it.

Yeah it's a shame that the EPL isn't still on Foxtel so I could watch it as part of my Kayo subscription which I use for AFL and cricket.

It's hard to justify subscribing to Optus just to watch the EPL when I probably wouldn't watch enough games to justify the cost of it.
That's exactly how I feel about it. Outside of Wolverhampton games which I know I'll watch; I'm a casual observer.

The only subscription services I have are YouTube, because I watch a lot of docos on it and Foxtel but I don't pay for the Foxtel.

That's exactly how I feel about it. Outside of Wolverhampton games which I know I'll watch; I'm a casual observer.

The only subscription services I have are YouTube, because I watch a lot of docos on it and Foxtel but I don't pay for the Foxtel.

I have an Optus subscription here is my details

Email HungElmer69@altavista.net.au
Password ZachahIsaSook13 :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back