Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not even trying to be a hater, I love you Elmer. To have an existential spiritual-melt like this and leave a final in which your team ends up winning... this is the exact type of content that the punters come to the bay for.

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I'm sensing a new award, for abandoning your side in their hour of need.

The Elmer

Wow

Elmer_Judd really went full DVB in this thread. What a fascinating read.

How the * do you walk out on a final when your team still has a chance of winning?

You just forfeited any gloating rights. You should be embarrassed.

Wow

Elmer_Judd really went full DVB in this thread. What a fascinating read.

How the * do you walk out on a final when your team still has a chance of winning?

You just forfeited any gloating rights. You should be embarrassed.
I mean a bunch them went quiet, which is a bit flogging but understandable.

Actually announcing you're out? Its the peahearted flinch of a lily livered pooltroon.

I respectfully petition the mods tag this thread with

The Elmer

To indicate an instance where a thread starter quit their own thread in an act of cowardice. It's not a thread backfire, rather a failure of courage before the battle is done.

It IS easy to ignore welchers like you - everyone does.

I’ve never welched a bet in my life, squibby

As for ignoring me - have you seen MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE’s av?

You’re just a pussy who talks big without anything behind it. Hmm, what does that remind me of? oh, yeah:

“Can you smell what we’re cooking” 😂

You’re just a pussy who talks big without anything behind it. Hmm, what does that remind me of? oh, yeah:

You're already melting and haven't even lost your preliminary final yet.
A Hahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice melt floggo- I suggest you go down to target or Vinnies and pick up a few undies

he deserves your 'commentary' Wooshie - if there was a way to excommunicate him from the Blues - he would be gonski faster than you can say "look at me look at me it is ALL about MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM and ME!"

If the dees lose they have themselves to blame because they can't kick straight
They'd be considering kicking themselves, but after kicking 9:17, I suspect they'd probably miss.

Our First Prelim since 1999

Oh Vossy. You bloody ripper.

This team never gives up, never surrenders, like so many of our great premiership teams in the past.

Amazing
The team may never give up but certain supporters certainly do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back