Game Day Flagmantle vs Country Road Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

:musicalnote: Leaving... on a jet plane. Don't know when you'll win a flag again :musicalnote:

IDGAF what you do. But since you brought it up, I also watch games with mates, both live and virtually, and have two chat groups I post in during games with people I actually know. So I have zero interest in posting here just to satisfy your made-up rules of what's manly, which apparently only apply to me and not other Bay posters or yourself. So build a bridge you obsessed flog and let me enjoy the last quarter of footy for the week

Who would have thunk that having a preseason 5-6 weeks shorter than some teams would be a bad thing :shrug:
holy melt

Everybody is trying to rip off our CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD chant :$
Happened much this year?

Everybody is trying to rip off our CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD chant :$
We've done it forever

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen a lions supporter on BF. Lions are cooked, Fagan too old. Freo kings of the West again but should still sack JL. Harley Reid to request trade to the big WA club
No, keep JL. Sack you

I was getting happy for Fremantle then I remembered they are sponsored by Woodside , so get ****** Fremantle.
* off extinction rebellion

Brisbane got PEARCE-D!

5bd6bea6b232356d28e53c1186ca0708de1a3d5f-16x9-x0y358w5168h2907.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back