Game Day Brions vs Collywobbles for the Keep the lights on cup

Remove this Banner Ad

sprinkler fail GIF
Yeah that's what I'm calling out, well done. Who ever said that Geelong fans were inbred morans?

Look at my join date and tell me what great Carlton success I was following on from. You're a bandwagoner.
This is my 3rd account you Nuffie.
Ive been here longer than you’ve had pubes.

Youll be back to crying on the team boards within a month with all the other mouth breathers….Nothing surer pop up

Last edited:
This is my 3rd account you Nuffie.
Ive been here longer than you’ve had pubes. And you’ve posted more here in the last 3 weeks than you have the last 5 years….that’s peak bandwagon.

you’ll be back to crying on the team boards in a month…. Nothing surer pop up
Lol, I've made maybe 20 posts in the last 3 weeks. I love the desperation to deflect but your efforts last week in the cats gameday thread show your true colours. Soft as the cats are this year.

Lol, I've made maybe 20 posts in the last 3 weeks. I love the desperation to deflect but your efforts last week in the cats gameday thread show your true colours. Soft as the cats are this year.
Keep swinging for those shadows pop up…. like most Carlton posters you come for a few wins, then you’re gone again.

LOLOLOL nahhh...
We are here through thick and thin, and why wouldnt we be... we are the most successful club of the last 15 years.

We beat you when it matters, in finals. We dont lose sleep over March Premierships.
See you in a fortnight

Words mate, you were one lonely Cat in here for the first month.

All those "greatest" threads all summer from the flogs but when it counted, was you by yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this going to be the new thing now, any flog team that wins a few games starting with the "Urrrr, * you Geelong!" carry on?

Sorry* for winning against your teams for the last 15 years, everyone

*not really
Basically only Pies and Richmunt. They really do it in a difficult way when they lose to us.

Mayblooms gave up chasing us years ago.

Basically only Pies and Richmunt. They really do it in a difficult way when they lose to us.

Mayblooms gave up chasing us years ago.

Respect where it's due, you know?
I'm happy to say Melbourne '21, best team in it.
Maybe we're just the Nicest Fans Of All. 🙂

Respect where it's due, you know?
I'm happy to say Melbourne '21, best team in it.
Maybe we're just the Nicest Fans Of All. 🙂
Takes a special kind of fan to enjoy it without screaming about it.

Dees 21 and Dogs 16 are perfect examples after us every 2nd year. No frills, just win it and be low key afterwards. Making a big deal out of things is just singing for attention you obviously feel you’re lacking. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back