Game Day Flagmantle vs Country Road Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

The difference is you live on the bay 24/7

That would be Triggering Tiger, I actually sleep

I don't post on the Bay when Collingwood are playing - never have, never will. Even when we smashed zackah 's team by 70 points last year :$

You'll just have to get over it I'm afraid. As we have established, I'm hardly the only person who thinks watching their team play is more important than trolling some flogs I've never met

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't post on the Bay when Collingwood are playing - never have, never will. Even when we smashed zackah 's team by 70 points last year :$

You'll just have to get over it I'm afraid. As we have established, I'm hardly the only person who thinks watching their team play is more important than trolling some flogs I've never met
robot masturbating GIF

You're doing it wrong. Melting on the bay stops me from throwing beer bottles at the tv.

#truestory

Its not about whether they are winning or losing its about you being a pussssyy

I go to games, watch games with mates so dont always post here, but a blanket rule not posting when you post 24/7 including 5 mins and 5 mins after games just screams pussssyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back