Game Day Flagmantle vs Country Road Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

Flagmantle in 5th on the live ladder

As we can see above, you and AvaGardner melt every time I post, I don't even have to try any more :shrug:
Oh I melt a lot. But because of you?

e498675c38627f32d7aeb9d019a567eb.gif

:musicalnote: Leaving... on a jet plane. Don't know when you'll win a flag again :musicalnote:

I go to games, watch games with mates so dont always post here

IDGAF what you do. But since you brought it up, I also watch games with mates, both live and virtually, and have two chat groups I post in during games with people I actually know. So I have zero interest in posting here just to satisfy your made-up rules of what's manly, which apparently only apply to me and not other Bay posters or yourself. So build a bridge you obsessed flog and let me enjoy the last quarter of footy for the week

Very interesting both of last years Grand Finalists will be Owen 2 after round 1 :think:

Who would have thunk that having a preseason 5-6 weeks shorter than some teams would be a bad thing :shrug:

:musicalnote: Leaving... on a jet plane. Don't know when you'll win a flag again :musicalnote:

IDGAF what you do. But since you brought it up, I also watch games with mates, both live and virtually, and have two chat groups I post in during games with people I actually know. So I have zero interest in posting here just to satisfy your made-up rules of what's manly, which apparently only apply to me and not other Bay posters or yourself. So build a bridge you obsessed flog and let me enjoy the last quarter of footy for the week

Who would have thunk that having a preseason 5-6 weeks shorter than some teams would be a bad thing :shrug:
Nice melt :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, this game is over... at least Harris Andrews has another career he can fall back on

1710670786092.png 1710670818051.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back