Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m talking about you conceding the game and going home early like the spineless coward you are 😂 then prancing in posting “never give up, never surrender” the next day :$

You take the Bay and Banter way too seriously..

Take a bex and have a lie down or you'll give yourself a complex ...

Imagine getting round up by my silly ramblings last night and today.

Shows what kind of fragile, thin skin you have champ !

I mean we take one another's word as a basic mark of respect.

Some flogs forfeit that. Welching is unforgivable and Black Flag has been immortalized by having his av made the Welch tag.

This extended melt is quite sad, but bear in mind our special pests have bennys. No reason to write off a club because some troll claims to support them.

Your pious, hypocritical self-righteous lectures are most amusing.

Do you write for The Australian? You sound like Chris Kenny.

Oh no, I’ve been “champed” by the 2023 FOTY 😂

giphy.gif

I'm really enjoying you white knighting Elmer Dudd after he took the ticket you could have attended the game with and left before the end 🤣 It's very satisfying to know I've offended you so much :)

Nice av BTW :$
Nice melt

lol at you two Worstern Australia club flogs. Only state not represented in the finals (again)
Meanwhile I'll be booking my grand final tickets after we roll the Lions next week !

tumblr_inline_nq7g5iu6Zc1tpfg2f_500.gif

What can I say ? Some guys are just cooler than others !

200w.gif
You don't hold the Torch!

GWS took it off you :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carlton doctors don't care about brain trauma to their players. Weitering was staggering around and Cripps got clipped 3 times in the noggin.

GET OVER IT !

Jacob Weitering is no human being, he is a human cyborg, throw a car on him and he bounces right back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back