Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s Wait Awhile to you, Flog Bucket.

We are in the process of a new train station being built up my way. I’ll send you some photos.

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Good on ya ! Come back once WA decides to join the rest of Australia into the 21st Century

lol at you two Worstern Australia club flogs. Only state not represented in the finals (again)
Meanwhile I'll be booking my grand final tickets after we roll the Lions next week !

tumblr_inline_nq7g5iu6Zc1tpfg2f_500.gif

What can I say ? Some guys are just cooler than others !

200w.gif
Yes, I saw your really cool posting last night

:$

Last edited:
Did I tell you about the time I got seriously trashed and got kicked out of a shopping centre 5 Years ago cause it was about a week before Xmas and I was in a foul mood and started yelling at Santa and telling all the kids and nearby that he wasn't real and all the presents come from Mummy and Daddy ?

tumblr_mqveq169HT1qb09mko5_r1_250.gif

Wouldn't do it again, but it was pretty funny at the time.

I

IMG_2328.gif

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Good on ya ! Come back once WA decides to join the rest of Australia into the 21st Century
This is news. Do we use a different calendar to you?

Please explain?

Not flying up to that rubbish tip that is Queensland.

Watching it in Melbourne, world's most liveable city.

Got to keep my senses sharp as well so as to have a clear head to book my grand final tickets. Through victory, greatness will be achieved 🙌
Vienna would be the World’s most liveable city, I believe.

I'll be honest. That never actually happened.. I started telling that anecdote a few years to get a rise/kicks out of people who were annoying me (on another forum)

I might be an arsehole or whatever, but I definitely never cross the line and act like a *wit around children.

I hate Christmas, but I also know how *ed up and dark the world is, and kids/children deserve as many innocent and happy years as they can (esp during and after the terrifying pandemic) before the harsh reality of this messed up world sinks in.

I am not the one to ruin one child's happiness and belief in Santa.

I also had anxiety/panic attack starting to happen which is why I had to bail.

If you ever had the misfortune to have a panic attack, you would know what i am talking about.
Assuming you're being serious here, I can certainly empathise. My 20s were largely robbed from me by an anxiety disorder (OCD). With Collingwood's close finishes the past 2 years (and history of grand final losses) I get it. While it's not logical to panic over something we have no control over like a footy game, that's part of being a passionate fan.

However, this is the bay and I'm sure you realise that you antagonising everyone here will result in them returning serve when it suits.

Assuming you're being serious here, I can certainly empathise. My 20s were largely robbed from me by an anxiety disorder (OCD). With Collingwood's close finishes the past 2 years (and history of grand final losses) I get it. While it's not logical to panic over something we have no control over like a footy game, that's part of being a passionate fan.

However, this is the bay and I'm sure you realise that you antagonising everyone here will result in them returning serve when it suits.

It's absolutely true.. I had a panic attack trying to leave the G after the Last Dees v Carlton game, thought I was having a heart attack/about to pass out.

Being enclosed/trapped with so many people esp at night is a serious trigger for me (I am also claustrophobic)

I expect stones coming my way if Carlton bomb out, absolutely. It's been so long since The Blues made a preliminary final though so I am over compensating somewhat!

Meltdown Shemeltdown

I can still taste the bitter tears from non Carlton supporting riff raff

jordan-shrug.gif

Don't blame me for being blessed to support the greatest sporting club in Australian History.

It's a whole new world order now. A Carlton reckoning awaits and I for one cannot wait to celebrate the lifting of premiership number 17 !!!

Meltdown Shemeltdown

I can still taste the bitter tears from non Carlton supporting riff raff

jordan-shrug.gif

Don't blame me for being blessed to support the greatest sporting club in Australian History.

It's a whole new world order now. A Carlton reckoning awaits and I for one cannot wait to celebrate the lifting of premiership number 17 !!!

A lot of people, myself included, actually wouldn’t mind if Carlton go all the way.

You are going a long way to reduce that number.

A lot of people, myself included, actually wouldn’t mind if Carlton go all the way.

Good. The Carlton I grew up (presided by Sir John Elliott) never wanted to be liked or even seek respect from our opponents.

We did it our way, no matter who we trampled upon to get our way to our the top.

Why not rub it in opposition supporters faces who have laughed at us and mocked us at our lowest ebb ?

Revenge is sweet. This is where we rightfully belong. This is the Carlton way.

We are not arrogant. We just know that we are better than everyone else.

It's a fact of life, like the sky is blue or water is wet !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. The Carlton I grew up (presided by Sir John Elliott) never wanted to be liked or even seek respect from our opponents.

We did it our way, no matter who we trampled upon to get our way to our the top.

Why not rub it in opposition supporters faces who have laughed at us and mocked us at our lowest ebb ?

Revenge is sweet. This is where we rightfully belong. This is the Carlton way.

We are not arrogant. We just know that we are better than everyone else.

It's a fact of life, like the sky is blue or water is wet !

I like that you lead with your chin.

I’m going to enjoy guessing your next user name.

The absolute irony of this flog posting “never give up, never surrender” after leaving the game early 😂

Funny how the impending “anxiety attack” didn’t prevent him from posting a long diatribe about how Zen and calm he felt 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6142.png

…followed by a rant about Shariah Law in Australia 🤡

=========

Bailiff, please mark this Fred as Exhibit B for the prosecution in the 2023 FOTY

Exhibit A being his “ANZACs were cowards” rant 😮

And mods Dinsdale zackah Wosh how anout a pizza toss badge for Elmer_Judd in the meantime?

The absolute irony of this flog posting “never give up, never surrender” after leaving the game early 😂

Funny how the impending “anxiety attack” didn’t prevent him from posting a long diatribe about how Zen and calm he felt 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1804980

=========

Bailiff, please mark this Fred as Exhibit B for the prosecution in the 2023 FOTY

And mods Dinsdale zackah Wosh how anout a pizza toss badge for Elmer_Judd in the meantime?
Don't tag me minnow, wait for the FOTY nominations thread

Don't tag me minnow, wait for the FOTY nominations thread
If the last two days are anything to go by, FOTY thread is unnecessary

View attachment 1804980

=========

Wow, I have done a real number in your tiny, simple mind !

Take heed of Alan's words at the end of his Eulogy snowflake !!!

biden-do-it.gif

Yep

By continuing to laugh my arse off at you 😂 along with the rest of the Bay

“I deserve this” will be your epitaph

louis-ck.gif

Why would I be worried or concerned about what the rest of you faceless nuffies think anyway lol

This is not the Mr Little Pony forum where everyone is supposed to be all lovey dovey to each other ...

Get a sense of humour and lighten up

I mean we take one another's word as a basic mark of respect.

Some flogs forfeit that. Welching is unforgivable and Black Flag has been immortalized by having his av made the Welch tag.

This extended melt is quite sad, but bear in mind our special pests have bennys. No reason to write off a club because some troll claims to support them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back