Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow

Elmer_Judd really went full DVB in this thread. What a fascinating read.

How the * do you walk out on a final when your team still has a chance of winning?

You just forfeited any gloating rights. You should be embarrassed.

Beat the rush to the trains !

Look at the sore Angus peppered nuffies trying to take me down !

I am untrollable at this point. I am KING OF THE WORLD

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA

Do your worst flogs. Blues one win away from the big dance. Suck it up fuzzballs. Back where we rightfully belong !

Not even a fluky carltank win last night nor a EJ abusive melt can upset me today?

Because i'm on a roll baby!:)

View attachment 1804479

I can only imagine your melts of rage when Acres kicked that winning goal and the final siren went.

That would have been a sight to behold !

A couple of years ago before the pandemic fat hands.

Actually we were playing your next weeks opponent who are gonna smash youse.;)

So you stopped going to games once Richmond's flag run ended.

Thanks for confirming that you are a fair weather/Bandwagon jumping supporter like most Richmond flogs 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refuse to melt and give illiterate, nonsensical bible thumping Titantic and Bible loving freaks like you the validation you seek.

Only a matter of time and years before my people and religion (Islam) become the major and most significant religion and political force in this country.

Hope you enjoy Sharia Law in Australia as much I will sugar x Allah Ackbar

Good game and well played MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

In'Shallah The Demons will defeat infidel Lions next week.

We will be back. And Triggering Tiger and Aristotle Pickett will always be the laughing stock of this forum

I am fully Zen and at peace with tonight's result.
I am going out with class and dignity, some of you flogs from other clubs (esp Richmond and Essingtin) should take a leaf from my book.

I have more important things in my life to concern myself with now.
Okay, so this post needs a deep dive.

Remember folks this was made with Carlton down in the 4th before Narrm norfed it.

I refuse to melt
Well thats a lie straight away, not looking good for the rest of the post.

and give illiterate, nonsensical bible thumping Titantic and Bible loving freaks like you the validation you seek.
But you're the second biggest attention seeking flog on this forum now my boy Cheffy he been canned. It isn't very nice of you to treat #3 in this manner.

Only a matter of time and years before my people and religion (Islam) become the major and most significant religion and political force in this country.
This is where your FOTY campaign really heats up. I don't really want to pour fuel on the fire because no one is here to discuss religion. I will just say as diplomatically as possible because I don't want to be beheaded or more importantly for this post to be deleted, this is a complete nonsense take and a weird topic to even bring up here. Not as bad as your ANZAC melt but you really do show your true colours as an uber flog.

Hope you enjoy Sharia Law in Australia as much I will sugar x Allah Ackbar
You're a degenarate drinker and gambler. You do know what that would mean, right!?!?

In'Shallah The Demons will defeat infidel Lions next week.
Remember the timing of this post lol

And Triggering Tiger and Aristotle Pickett will always be the laughing stock of this forum
I don't disagree but you'll be in the FOTY mix right with them and the Collywobble floggo. Could be the most interesting race yet.

I am fully Zen and at peace with tonight's result.
:$:$:$

I am going out with class and dignity, some of you flogs from other clubs (esp Richmond and Essingtin) should take a leaf from my book.
This whole post just screams "class and dignity".

I have more important things in my life to concern myself with now.
Nobody believes this. You post on here for 12 hours a day.

Minute to go, team down by a kick, stadium going off and you’re on the train?

View attachment 1804467
Then he posted "I deserve this"
Canadian Lol GIF

Then he posted "I deserve this"
Canadian Lol GIF

Yeah I do actually deserve every bit of Carlton's final success.

I have no regrets. Wouldn't change a thing from last night, it is what it is.

To my critics like yourself I will leave this here

Ava good weekend, I know I will

Yeah I do actually deserve every bit of Carlton's final success.

I have no regrets. Wouldn't change a thing from last night, it is what it is.

To my critics like yourself I will leave this here

Ava good weekend, I know I will

I can imagine this conversation with your Grandkids...

“ Hey Pop. Tell us what it was like when Carlton kicked the winning goal with a minute to go. The atmosphere must of been awesome”

“ I couldn’t tell you, kids. You know what was awesome. Getting to the train station before everybody else”

Oh I'm not a critic. I'm an interested observer.

Do you know what the term "support" means?

Lets get one thing straight, I am not answerable or accountable to you or any one else here if i chose to leave the game a few minutes early.

I also had anxiety/panic attack starting to happen which is why I had to bail.

If you ever had the misfortune to have a panic attack, you would know what i am talking about.

At the end, Winners are Grinners. I paid good money for my tickets
(I couldn't go last week for health reasons)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back