Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ej is always the first to boast when his blooz win and always the first to melt when they lose.;)

We Didn't lose though did we Pixel !

All this salt coming my way is absolutely wonderful ! Keep it up.

Okay, so this post needs a deep dive.

Remember folks this was made with Carlton down in the 4th before Narrm norfed it.

Well thats a lie straight away, not looking good for the rest of the post.

But you're the second biggest attention seeking flog on this forum now my boy Cheffy he been canned. It isn't very nice of you to treat #3 in this manner.

This is where your FOTY campaign really heats up. I don't really want to pour fuel on the fire because no one is here to discuss religion. I will just say as diplomatically as possible because I don't want to be beheaded or more importantly for this post to be deleted, this is a complete nonsense take and a weird topic to even bring up here. Not as bad as your ANZAC melt but you really do show your true colours as an uber flog.

You're a degenarate drinker and gambler. You do know what that would mean, right!?!?

Remember the timing of this post lol

I don't disagree but you'll be in the FOTY mix right with them and the Collywobble floggo. Could be the most interesting race yet.

:$:$:$

This whole post just screams "class and dignity".

Nobody believes this. You post on here for 12 hours a day.

Nice Melt :)

I can imagine this conversation with your Grandkids...

“ Hey Pop. Tell us what it was like when Carlton kicked the winning goal with a minute to go. The atmosphere must of been awesome”

“ I couldn’t tell you, kids. You know what was awesome. Getting to the train station before everybody else”
maxresdefault.jpg

You weren't there to watch it like loyal carltank supporter instead you chose to go home like a chicken because you were afraid of the redicule if you'd lost...:)

Believe what you want.
I am standing tall on Victory Mountatin today ! Absolutely buzzing

Okay, so this post needs a deep dive.

Remember folks this was made with Carlton down in the 4th before Narrm norfed it.

Well thats a lie straight away, not looking good for the rest of the post.

But you're the second biggest attention seeking flog on this forum now my boy Cheffy he been canned. It isn't very nice of you to treat #3 in this manner.

This is where your FOTY campaign really heats up. I don't really want to pour fuel on the fire because no one is here to discuss religion. I will just say as diplomatically as possible because I don't want to be beheaded or more importantly for this post to be deleted, this is a complete nonsense take and a weird topic to even bring up here. Not as bad as your ANZAC melt but you really do show your true colours as an uber flog.

You're a degenarate drinker and gambler. You do know what that would mean, right!?!?

Remember the timing of this post lol

I don't disagree but you'll be in the FOTY mix right with them and the Collywobble floggo. Could be the most interesting race yet.

:$:$:$

This whole post just screams "class and dignity".

Nobody believes this. You post on here for 12 hours a day.
giphy.gif

We Didn't lose though did we Pixel !

All this salt coming my way is absolutely wonderful ! Keep it up.
No salt. Happy the Blues got up.

It’s weird that you left early because you thought you were going to lose yet come in here prancing like you kicked the winning goal.

You weren't there to watch it like loyal carltank supporter instead you chose to go home like a chicken because you were afraid of the redicule if you'd lost...:)
To his credit, he at least goes to games.

No salt. Happy the Blues got up.

It’s weird that you left early because you thought you were going to lose yet come in here prancing like you kicked the winning goal.

Well it may seem a bit strange to some, but what am I supposed to do? Not celebrate the fact my team has made its first prelim final in 23 years

I probably do deserve the ribbing coming my way for leaving early though, I'll admit that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can imagine this conversation with your Grandkids...

“ Hey Pop. Tell us what it was like when Carlton kicked the winning goal with a minute to go. The atmosphere must of been awesome”

“ I couldn’t tell you, kids. You know what was awesome. Getting to the train station before everybody else”
*en LOL

I'm more concerned about EJ enciting Sharia Law after what he thought would be a loss
Elmer_Judd being of the Muslim faith, aren't you supposed to abstain from alcohol?

My God believes that wine goes good in a Bolognese sauce and also accompanied with a pasta dinner.

lol at you two Worstern Australia club flogs. Only state not represented in the finals (again)
Meanwhile I'll be booking my grand final tickets after we roll the Lions next week !

tumblr_inline_nq7g5iu6Zc1tpfg2f_500.gif

What can I say ? Some guys are just cooler than others !

200w.gif

lol at you two Worstern Australia club flogs. Only state not represented in the finals (again)
Meanwhile I'll be booking my grand final tickets after we roll the Lions next week !

200w.gif
Will you be at the Brisbin v Carlton Game or at the Train Station?

I'm more concerned about EJ enciting Sharia Law after what he thought would be a loss
Elmer_Judd being of the Muslim faith, aren't you supposed to abstain from alcohol?

My God believes that wine goes good in a Bolognese sauce and also accompanied with a pasta dinner.

Did I tell you about the time I got seriously trashed and got kicked out of a shopping centre 5 Years ago cause it was about a week before Xmas and I was in a foul mood and started yelling at Santa and telling all the kids and nearby that he wasn't real and all the presents come from Mummy and Daddy ?

tumblr_mqveq169HT1qb09mko5_r1_250.gif

Wouldn't do it again, but it was pretty funny at the time.

I

200w.gif
That’s Wait Awhile to you, Flog Bucket.

We are in the process of a new train station being built up my way. I’ll send you some photos.

Will you be at the Brisbin v Carlton Game or at the Train Station?

Not flying up to that rubbish tip that is Queensland.

Watching it in Melbourne, world's most liveable city.

Got to keep my senses sharp as well so as to have a clear head to book my grand final tickets. Through victory, greatness will be achieved 🙌

Did I tell you about the time I got seriously trashed and got kicked out of a shopping centre 5 Years ago cause it was about a week before Xmas and I was in a foul mood and started yelling at Santa and telling all the kids and nearby that he wasn't real and all the presents come from Mummy and Daddy ?

tumblr_mqveq169HT1qb09mko5_r1_250.gif

Wouldn't do it again, but it was pretty funny at the time.

I
B3344A7D-EF5D-4B83-A632-DA141D5A10FB.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back