Game Day Kern's Magenta Fake Magpies est. 1997 vs Toby's Great Unwashed Karate Kickers est. 2012: the battle to see who loses to Collingwood next week

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port: Never tear us apart
Also Port: SACK KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

26 year old, pathetic, plastic, hypocritical, water girl abusing, teal colored, fake pathetic 119 freak show of a club
They'll never win a flag with hinkles as coach, i bet now they regret extending his contract!:$

screenshot_20230916-225344-png.1805746

He was probably on his way to a train station in Brisbane to be the first one on the trains there before Carlton played in a prelim.

I keep telling you clowns I am not going to fly up for the game ...

I have to stay here and be ready to book my grand final tickets once we flog Brizzle..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's absolutely no coincidence associated with the fact that 3 of the 4 preliminary finalists sacked their coaches within the last 2 years 🥴.

I don't see us pulling off an upset at the Gabba given our injury concerns and Brisbane are fresh with a week off, but geez the Saltmine from Port Adelaide fans if Vossy gets us into finals in his second year as coach is almost frightening lol

I thought Cameron walked the plank ? So, 2 out of 4 Phil.
The point being that changing the coach actually works - as opposed to David Koch's belief that, just because we failed 27 times before, it doesn't mean that we won't succeed at the 28th attempt.

The point being that changing the coach actually works - as opposed to David Koch's belief that, just because we failed 27 times before, it doesn't mean that we won't succeed at the 28th attempt.
I get your point. Hinkley has more coaching lives than a cat.

I don't see us pulling off an upset at the Gabba given our injury concerns and Brisbane are fresh with a week off, but geez the Saltmine from Port Adelaide fans if Vossy gets us into finals in his second year as coach is almost frightening lol
Brisbane has fallen at the penultimate stage on a few occasions lately - if the Blues are with them at half time, those mental demons may resurface.

Brisbane has fallen at the penultimate stage on a few occasions lately - if the Blues are with them at half time, those mental demons may resurface.

We haven't got a good recent record at the Crappa, which makes me a bit pessimistic

Still I can't complain if we bow out next week, if you told me 13 weeks ago Carlton would make the prelim finals, I would have asked you how much crack have you been smoking.

For a team mostly comprised of finals virgins , to win 2 finals even with some injuries and battled weary players is an extraordinary result and I couldn't be bloody prouder of them and our coach.

Absolutely stirring stuff mate
And led by our inspirational coach who was a legendary player, especially during September.

Back