Game Day Saveloy Rockstar's reigning premier Flagpies vs Orange Crush's eye gouging Karate Kickers; the Fantastics vs the Plastics

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Hello all, Marvel author and elder abuse victim Stan 'I changed my Jewish surname before this whole Gaza thing' Lee here

As the creator of the Fantastic Four featuring Mr. Fantastic, naturally I support Collingwood aka the Fantastics in this sure to be one-sided game

The Plastic franchise Great unWaShed remind me of Plastic Man do not mention that PM predated Reed by 20 years or I will seriously * you up

Anyway, welcome to game day ya filthy animals

Sympathy post in the attempt to make it less glaringly obvious that the fred creator is desperately self responding to simulate traction.

I assume somebody will make a better game day and this one will be deleted, but congrats for having a crack so soon after the previous abject failure. Shows courage, but maybe not so much good judement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Reigning premiers
  • Opening their season at ENGIE Stadium
What the * is an ENGIE?

e028ec7331dee13a9d44a5dc6f315440.jpg

Closely related to a Kardinia
  • The name “Kardinia” is derived from a word in the local Wadawurrung language that means 'morning' or 'new beginning'.
  • ENGIE SA is a French multinational utility company, with its headquarters in La Défense, Courbevoie.
5b6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back