Game Day Brions vs Collywobbles for the Keep the lights on cup

Remove this Banner Ad

So it turns out the problem was Darcy Fort all along

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No t as fast as your mob after round 1, you were Robinson Crusoe mate.

Anyway Mrs Cyclops is calling me to bed.
LOLOLOL nahhh...
We are here through thick and thin, and why wouldnt we be... we are the most successful club of the last 15 years.

We beat you when it matters, in finals. We dont lose sleep over March Premierships.
See you in a fortnight pop up

“Great game Joey D!”
Was it really though? Great game for Brions he rucks half the game, gets a few hit outs and some cheap lazy goals as a resting forward.

Great game for Essendon he is dominating the forward line, bombing them multiple times from 65 out causing me a quite severe case of RSI.

Merely a shadow of his best now.

Was it really though? Great game for Brions he rucks half the game, gets a few hit outs and some cheap lazy goals as a resting forward.

Great game for Essendon he is dominating the forward line, bombing them multiple times from 65 out causing me a quite severe case of RSI.

Merely a shadow of his best now.

had no support at the Donnies. Much better team player now.

LOLOLOL nahhh...
We are here through thick and thin, and why wouldnt we be... we are the most successful club of the last 15 years.

We beat you when it matters, in finals. We dont lose sleep over March Premierships.
See you in a fortnight pop up
Oh there you are, good to see you back. After you disappeared at half time of the cats game last week we were worried about you.

Oh there you are, good to see you back. After you disappeared at half time of the cats game last week we were worried about you.
sprinkler fail GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back