Player Watch Brody Mihocek

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Mihocek is easily our current best and most consistent player. He is never unfazed. He is also very courageous.

A truly wonderful football story for Collingwood - and his dad Jack went to school at Victoria Park State School, then Fitzroy High School. So he is practically a local boy heritage wise.
Agree, he should be on a more lucrative contract than Moore for instance.

On track to be a 4 x Pies leading goalkicker if he wins it again this year... Will join Tarrant, A. Rocca and Travis Cloke as 4 x leading goalkickers... handy little club
It is a handy little club, and Mihocek deserves lots of praise, though I think you've short-changed Chris Tarrant (who should be on 5), BigNed!: Leading Goalkicker
1651570017447.png

1651570046622.png

You dont think Mihocek has been any good? Has kicked 140 goals in 85 games and missed hardly any games, and is consistently good.
I think he is a gun and one of my favourite players.

But until he grows 10cm, adds 5k's to his top speed and is 3 years younger he is never going to be on the same contract regardless of his effort.

He has certainly done more than Moore to earn one.
Until a month or so ago you did seem like a perfectly reasonable poster to me, but since then all hell has broken loose! With almost every post you are sinking the boots into the club! Why? What has changed? One or two nice posts about a player (Mihocek) hardly makes up for all those blatantly anti-Collingwood ones you've been serving up, and you either need to grow up and change your attitude or just stop posting, since you're embarrassing yourself so badly.

I think he is a gun and one of my favourite players.

But until he grows 10cm, adds 5k's to his top speed and is 3 years younger he is never going to be on the same contract regardless of his effort.
Yes, the age is the only thing against him on that score. But he isnt as hit and miss as Moore. Especially this year. The "new game plan" does not seem to be assisting the way Moore plays in defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, the age is the only thing against him on that score. But he isnt as hit and miss as Moore. Especially this year. The "new game plan" does not seem to be assisting the way Moore plays in defence.

Neither coaches have really done Darcy any favours.

Both bloody great players though, only 2 set pieces in the spine, imagine if either of them had support.

Neither coaches have really done Darcy any favours.

Both bloody great players though, only 2 set pieces in the spine, imagine if either of them had support.
KPPs need to be on the trade/draft radar over the next year or two that's for sure.

Howe is suffering too, he was putrid against the Suns. He just struggles to man those bigger players. Mihocek you could argue has a much harder role than Moore of Howe and makes the most of it. I do agree though if Moore played May's role for Melbourne he would be really good. May gets an easy ride.

Well what happened against Richmond was not unexpected.

The game plan which offers Moore less protection than the previous game plan may have exposed his inability to play one out with a strong forward.

Once we find a true CHB he should be moved to the forward line or even into the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back