Buddy Franklin watch - 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL!!!!!!! What a flog.

the-big-lebowski-o.gif
What? He's still a garbage player and a horrible influence on the youngsters. Not as bad of an influence as Adam Goodes just yet, but still.

Never thought I'd feel lucky to have Liam Jones leading the line for us.

It's always funny when you see folks heading to a Storm game. We kind of forget they exist most of the time

The Swans haven't exactly converted the city to AFL, but at least they have some kind of presence up there.

The Storm may as well be a netball team for all the attention they get here
I wouldn't really know, I moved 15 years ago, and shudder when I have to drive through now, it's a nightmare

Buddster turns it on when needed to sink the Dockers and put the Swans into their 3rd straight prelim.

What a coup for the harbor city to snatch this superstar from less green pastures and you can easily see why they're so happy to have him..

454749518-lance-franklin-of-the-swans-celebrates-a-gettyimages.jpg

Buddster turns it on when needed to sink the Dockers and put the Swans into their 3rd straight prelim.

What a coup for the harbor city to snatch this superstar from less green pastures and you can easily see why they're so happy to have him..

454749518-lance-franklin-of-the-swans-celebrates-a-gettyimages.jpg
And he's learnt how to mark overhead here. Not to mention run off the wing to tear fruitloops apart. Everyone is enjoying his breakout year.

So the superstar to end all superstars is playing in his 4th GF and low 'n behold it's against his former day spa buddies.

I'm taking a wild guess at him winning the Normie and breaking this entire generation of hawf flogs hearts along the way.

Pretty sure either Jeff will consider necking himself following such a travesty..

image.jpg

So the superstar to end all superstars is playing in his 4th GF and low 'n behold it's against his former day spa buddies.

I'm taking a wild guess at him winning the Normie and breaking this entire generation of hawf flogs hearts along the way.

Pretty sure either Jeff will consider necking himself following such a travesty..

View attachment 81393
Soooooooo funny. What a fckn loser, the tatt on his arm looks like it was done in prison.

Horf fans sooooo wanted Buddy to fail in Sydney, but alas all the bitter hopes have come to nought so far.

Buddy to kick a bag in the GF.

View attachment 81393

Hahaha i have missed seeing this article.
Imagine sydney winning this saturday and Buddy kicking a handful. he would be feeling shattered and reminded everytime he calls his son name.lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 disposals and 4 goals 2 making him one of Sydney's best on probably the darkest day in their history.

Tried hard but not much else he could have done when surrounded by a bunch of floundering fish out of water…

786302-2dfc814a-464c-11e4-a514-3305f3826c2d.jpg

Sorry your six month troll had to end this way chefmeister
What are you sorry about?
Good or bad performances from the Buddster aside I'm just happy to get everyone paying extra attention to a once in a generation player this year.
It's mighty careers like this that demand not a single event be missed by anyone. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back