Bulldogs All Australian Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldog Joe

Premiership Player
May 23, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
With the recent victory over Hawthorn in Tasmania, I believe that the Doggies can claim the All Australian Title as the FIRST AFL Team to record a victory for premiership points in EVERY Australian State and Territory.

I think you mean All Australia Champions (including territories)
That being said, I think we are 4 out of 4 with 4 more to go
VIC, TAS, NSW, WA - done
QLD, SA, NT, ACT - still to go

Be a great effort from the team if we can win all interstate games, but a bloody joke that we are even in a position to hold claim to a record like this.

And yet some opposition supporters still query why we get the annual AFL assistance payment.

I think you mean All Australia Champions (including territories)
That being said, I think we are 4 out of 4 with 4 more to go
VIC, TAS, NSW, WA - done
QLD, SA, NT, ACT - still to go

i think that the guy means over the history of football, the bulldogs are the only team to win a gam in every state for premiership points.

if so, that is correct. we've definately won in qld, sa and the NT and i think we've probably one in the ACT as well.

:):thumbsu:

i think that the guy means over the history of football, the bulldogs are the only team to win a gam in every state for premiership points.

if so, that is correct. we've definately won in qld, sa and the NT and i think we've probably one in the ACT as well.

:):thumbsu:

Yeah wasn't that game against North melbourne, came from behind to win by a goal or less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back