Bye Rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Started the byes ranked 27th and after falling to 49th after round 11 I was able to improve to 12th by the end of last round

More importantly

How are you in terms of points behind 1st?

PS...awesome effort so far!

Fell back after RD11 from 102 to 123rd, moved up nicely after RD12 to 44th & finished the byes in 26th - 271 behind 1st was around 500 I think before byes started. Also gives me 251 points in front of 100th place so the byes have helped my main goal of finishing in the top 100 nicely to try get into some good leagues next year :cool:

I started the byes 347 points behind the leader. It then became 416 after a 1689, then in to 195 after 2155 and now 161 after 1730

That's nothing. A few correct captains choices, or a Joel Selwood v Dayne Zorko from last week and that will be wiped away.

Good luck.

How far back from leader (points) is too far back at this stage?
I'd say that you'd want to be an absolute maximum of 50 points per week behind the leader. With 10 rounds to go that is 500 points behind. Very very difficult for anyone outside that to win I think.

EDIT: Currently rank 95 is 501 points behind the leader so we'll say that you'd roughly want to be in the top 100 to win from here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back