Byrce Gibbs Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The problem with Gibbs

Bryce Gibbs is really making you look stupid Pudgey with his BOG effort tonight :thumbsu::thumbsu:

But i suppose BF knew you that you were nothing more than a stupid troll anyway:eek::eek::eek:

Is that he is already a super star, once again proves it. And more improvement to come. Another w***erish thread by Hodge, but then again would expect anything else from the Hawthorn flog.

Happy we didnt use that 1st round pick to address KP, what an embarassing disaster that would have been.

Gibbs was pretty damn good tonight. I coulda sworn HodgePodge said he wasn't an elite kick..
His kicking was great.

He's also alot taller than I thought.

Hodgepodge this just proves my point further , you talk s**t !. Here is a tissue wipe all that brown dribble coming from your mouth....

Nothing like arriving home after a couple of quiet ones with the bro and a mate from a well deserved blues tough win to read a toss full from the HP about gibbs.His skill and mental awareness are a delight to behold.
During the 3rd quarter looking up at the scoreboard to see the swannies pile on the goals and shut the dorks down.one supporter two wins for the night:thumbsu:
howd ya tuck go tonight ya big twat HUDGEPUDGE?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HaHa, it's bay 13 you bunch of knob jockeys, HP is laughing at you dipsticks that got sucked in to this topic.:cool:

Nothing like arriving home after a couple of quiet ones with the bro and a mate from a well deserved blues tough win to read a toss full from the HP about gibbs.His skill and mental awareness are a delight to behold.
During the 3rd quarter looking up at the scoreboard to see the swannies pile on the goals and shut the dorks down.one supporter two wins for the night:thumbsu:
howd ya tuck go tonight ya big twat HUDGEPUDGE?:D

The only thing wrong with your post, is that you only had "a couple of quiet ones" geess, didn't you hear the crowd pumping? 42,000 and 40k were for us..warranted a better effort than that mate :p

Hodgepodge, your obsession is making you look silly, very silly.

I have looked it up for you:

denial

de⋅ni⋅al   /dɪˈnaɪəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-nahy-uhl] Show IPA
–noun 1. an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.
2. refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.
3. disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.
4. the refusal to satisfy a claim, request, desire, etc., or the refusal of a person making it.
5. refusal to recognize or acknowledge; a disowning or disavowal: the traitor's denial of his country; Peter's denial of Christ.
6. Law. refusal to acknowledge the validity of a claim, suit, or the like; a plea that denies allegations of fact in an adversary's plea: Although she sued for libel, he entered a general denial.
7. sacrifice of one's own wants or needs; self-denial.
8. Psychology. an unconscious defense mechanism used to reduce anxiety by denying thoughts, feelings, or facts that are consciously intolerable.

Just thought i would put some Stats up of Gibbs game last night for ya Pudge..

Kicks 21 (Game High)
Handballs 13 (6th Highest)
34 Disposals (Game high)
15 Marks (Game high)
2 Tackles
2 Goals (5th Highest)
8 inside 50's (Game high)
4 rebound 50's (5th Highest)
5 Contested Possesions
91% disposal Efficinecy (3rd Highest)
Just 1 clanger
1 goal assist

Not bad for someone who you say is a hack. :eek::eek::eek:

91% disposal Efficinecy (3rd Highest):eek::eek::eek:

WOW - That stat alone was better than the entire Dawks team last night except for a T.Murphy who only got to touch the ball 3 times.

HP's X.Ellis was at 68% Eff with only 19 touches:eek:

I can now affirm that B.Gibbs>>>>>>Hawthorn

Gibbs was fantastic last night.

Matty Kruezer was pretty good too. Nearly 20 hitouts at a 30% + 'to advantage' ratio. Compare that to Hawthorn's leading ruck last night, Renouf. Renouf got something like 17 hitouts and...

wait for it...

0% of them were to advantage.

That's no typo. That's a big fat donut. Leuenberger had less hitouts than Kruezer, and a worse 'to advantage' ratio. As did Charman.

Murphy's 25-odd possies, three classy goals and gutsy efforts stood out too. Geeze, those boys were terrible selections at No.1, weren't they...?

If I was a kid, I'd have the number 438 on the back of my jumper.

Just thought i would put some Stats up of Gibbs game last night for ya Pudge..

Kicks 21 (Game High)
Handballs 13 (6th Highest)
34 Disposals (Game high)
15 Marks (Game high)
2 Tackles
2 Goals (5th Highest)
8 inside 50's (Game high)
4 rebound 50's (5th Highest)
5 Contested Possesions
91% disposal Efficinecy (3rd Highest)
Just 1 clanger
1 goal assist

Not bad for someone who you say is a hack. :eek::eek::eek:

5 contested possessions, is that a game high too? :D

How many of his 15 marks were contested? Sounds like he had another good game chipping it around, Steven Gilham style. That would explain the efficiency. :thumbsu:

WOW - That stat alone was better than the entire Dawks team last night except for a T.Murphy who only got to touch the ball 3 times.

HP's X.Ellis was at 68% Eff with only 19 touches:eek:

I can now affirm that B.Gibbs>>>>>>Hawthorn

Mr Ellis was back for his first game since hip surgery and was underdone, whereas Gibbsy was fresh as a daisy from avoiding contact, 5 out of 34 contested possessions and 0 out of 15 contested marks. That pretty much tells the story of the way he plays.

Squibbsy's a good outside player though. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back