Camry Crows finals choke watch (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

And when was the last time you lasted that long? :D

Pretty sad that I need to explain this to you, but I understand you Poort supporters lack intelligence.

To even have a chance to win a Premiership, you have to make the finals first! Maybe pass that message to your team for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sad that I need to explain this to you, but I understand you Poort supporters lack intelligence.

To even have a chance to win a Premiership, you have to make the finals first! Maybe pass that message to your team for next year

Yep thats right, unless you are making up the numbers in the finals like been doing for the past 18 years, but whatever floats your boat :) Top 4 GAWN :D

Yep thats right, unless you are making up the numbers in the finals like been doing for the past 18 years, but whatever floats your boat :) Top 4 GAWN :D

Lol it is actually hilarious watching you gloat over some fictional future failure, while watching your team being challenged by Gold Coast...and sitting in 11th spot and 3 games outside the 8

Lol it is actually hilarious watching you gloat over some fictional future failure, while watching your team being challenged by Gold Coast...and sitting in 11th spot and 3 games outside the 8
emoji23.png

You going out of finals by the 2nd week isn't fiction though?

Lol you had a chance for a top 2, now you will finish 5th and no 2nd chance, you dont even know the difference do ya? the chokejob started last night :)

Guess we did better than your chokejob starting from signing a giant spud for 700k over 5 years to give 50s away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol must suck , same shit different year, lol you could have won multiple flags if it wasnt the choke , that 2006 choke was huge

So lol will you win the flag this year? i assume the answer is definitely no now lol..but dont worry you have spud jenkins for 5 years :D

He is not the only one, remember, "we fly as one" :D

When will that be? :) we havent witnessed any such thing in this millennia :)

And when was the last time you lasted that long? :D

Lol its no fiction, the chokejob started this week already, read your board they agree with me ;)

Lol you had a chance for a top 2, now you will finish 5th and no 2nd chance, you dont even know the difference do ya? the chokejob started last night :)

Nah you got that covered with tex, lynch , jenkins and Brouch

image.gif

All far better than spud Dixon.

Considering he kicked 1.7 goals in a bottom 8 team vs kicking 2.0 in a team that was top 4 most of the year Lol. Your own fans are bagging the shit out of them on your board and Brouch? i would have sam gray ahead of him thanks

No injuries and perfect season and still no top 4 :)

Considering he kicked 1.7 goals in a bottom 8 team vs kicking 2.0 in a team that was top 4 most of the year Lol. Your own fans are bagging the shit out of them on your board and Brouch? i would have sam gray ahead of him thanks

No injuries and perfect season and still no top 4 :)

Oh he was on a shit team, but being the only option on a SHIT team he had plenty of oppurtunity. Did i mention poort are shit?

Oh he was on a shit team, but being the only option on a SHIT team he had plenty of oppurtunity. Did i mention poort are shit?

Lol 2 injuries and you are screwed, try having a dozen out like we had all season and then you will see, spuds like jenkins lynch and tex are downhill skiiers, when the pressure is on they are nowhere to be found, like you found out last night.

Your "midfield" general had a brain fart and got suspended in a crucial part of the season. He cost your franchise the double chance. #camrychokewatch :eek:

Reminds me of one of their "midfield generals" costing them dearly at a crucial part of the year so they could rack up a personal milestone.

Think that idiot sits on their board now!

Lol 2 injuries and you are screwed, try having a dozen out like we had all season and then you will see, spuds like jenkins lynch and tex are downhill skiiers, when the pressure is on they are nowhere to be found, like you found out last night.

Who were you missing against us when you lost by 10 goals.. besides drug cheats and someone clearly not good enough to make your non existant forward line next season?

Seems you must be a better team without all your injured spuds since you challenged more this time round.

Who were you missing against us when you lost by 10 goals.. besides drug cheats and someone clearly not good enough to make your non existant forward line next season?

Seems you must be a better team without all your injured spuds since you challenged more this time round.

Injured spuds been further into the finals than your mob atleast ;) tell me again how you screwed up a top 2 chance and now will finish 5th ;)

Roll on 2017, when injuries finally strike, the dud depth of your team will be exposed, its not like you dont have duds in your 22 already, but spud jenkins will have lots of company

Injured spuds been further into the finals than your mob atleast ;) tell me again how you screwed up a top 2 chance and now will finish 5th ;)

Roll on 2017, when injuries finally strike, the dud depth of your team will be exposed, its not like you dont have duds in your 22 already, but spud jenkins will have lots of company

Your team has been living off its dream injury run and opposition key injuries in 2014.. now your all up and about over a finals series you yet again havent made because of notmal injury issues and terrible play in against a easy draw.. if your gonna jump back to 2014 for your mob.. the same amount of time before that this mob had gone just as far.. weve had probably 3 poor games, about the same as your good game total so keep worrying about us as your spudtrain continues to derail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back