Camry Crows finals choke watch (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am making a statement that you wont, i am putting my balls on line here, grow a pair and come back :)

But they're obviously eeny weeny tiny little balls because you've been missing from here for pretty much 2 seasons

Atleast i have a pair, how about you, are you willing to make a statement or you need to grow a pair as well? :D

Another port flog mistaking ridicule for " I give a **** about what you're saying "

So despite the fact that you puffers constantly tell us how s**t Mackay, Douglas, Jenkins etc are... you're using their age as a reason why we're in for a massive fall over the next few years? Huh? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Have you noticed that year after year he pops up and always posts the same three things?

Crows premierships being released on VHS (ironically so was Port's 2004 premiership)

Claiming that the Crows will apparently be s**t at some hypothetical future date

Or his old chestnt, If the Crows don't win the premiership it will be a choke (which is always used as a deflection from Port's shitty season)

rinse repeat ad nauseam

Have you noticed that year after year he pops up and always posts the same three things?

Crows premierships being released on VHS (ironically so was Port's 2004 premiership)

Claiming that the Crows will apparently be s**t at some hypothetical future date

Or his old chestnt, If the Crows don't win the premiership it will be a choke (which is always used as a deflection from Port's shitty season)

rinse repeat ad nauseam

His D_Ones are showing.....

rinse repeat ad nauseam

Lol not my fault if your club is continuing to give us gold every time :D and yeah you did choke from 2005-2009, how many times did you finish top 4? did you make the grannies or win the flag? nope , hence a choke. Dont blame me, i am making a statement that you wont win, you have zero confidence in your spuds and are refusing to make a statement that "we will win the flag or make the grannies". Again dont blame me cause you dont trust your bunch of spuds :) . I have made a statement mr lapse, can you? or you are going to be gutless like the rest of your camry comrades?

And only 1 like to your post lol just lol, the usual camry trolls didnt like your post, you need to raise your game mr lapse :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And only 1 like to your post lol just lol, the usual camry trolls didnt like your post, you need to raise your game mr lapse :D
Ahahahaha
Nice melt
Another port flog seeking validation on an anonymous Internet forum

Ahahahaha
Nice melt
Another port flog seeking validation on an anonymous Internet forum
Well validation? i thought of giving him a mercy like cause i see circle jerking is absent here.You flogs usually like each others post, relapse will be discouraged to reply if no one strokes his ego, thats why he started his post by saying "have you noticed how he..........." lol.. he was talking to his gutless comrades :D

Stop driving the 1998 Subaru , its time for an upgrade :$

Spring Choke starts in 1 week, maybe even tonight who knows :D

Yep we were shite 2nite.....finals aint started yet. But play like this after tonite its gonna be gonnas

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yep we were shite 2nite.....finals aint started yet. But play like this after tonite its gonna be gonnas

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

The fact that you could have sealed top 2 and a home final, now you may not even finish top 4! you dont even understand the difference do ya , camry flog?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back