Camry Crows finals choke watch (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win tonight and that just about sews up a top 2 spot with a good chance to make the GF. I know that scares you a little so you're here trying to act confident when in your head you simply can't fathom a Crows premiership. One thing that we do know for sure is that if we do manage to win the flag, you will disappear again like the little bitch you are :thumbsu:

That was one of the worst ever cases of destination disease on display last night, get well soon crows.

Win tonight and that just about sews up a top 2 spot with a good chance to make the GF. I know that scares you a little so you're here trying to act confident when in your head you simply can't fathom a Crows premiership. :thumbsu:

I am absolutely petrified :D :$

But dont worry you may still get to win a final if you play North :D

This result was NID. As sure as anything!

I dunno whats more sad..the Crows crappy performance or ports season being that shite that a crows loss gives em a boner.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I dunno whats more sad..the Crows crappy performance or ports season being that shite that a crows loss gives em a boner.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Lol stop crying and go search your forum after the 2007 grand final, the best moment in the life of an AFC supporter since 1998

Got to Laugh at you Port flogs

You been choking for two solid seasons now,:D:D:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah

Nah...

It so was

Tex Walker is as good a captain as that spud Mundy at Freo. Both have absolutely no heart or leadership

Jenkins, B Crouch, Lynch, Jacobs & Betts to name a few to not show up

After the game the week before it was one of the highest level chokes of recent

It so was

Tex Walker is as good a captain as that spud Mundy at Freo. Both have absolutely no heart or leadership

Jenkins, B Crouch, Lynch, Jacobs & Betts to name a few to not show up

After the game the week before it was one of the highest level chokes of recent

Nah

Had everything to play for. Double chance with home finals, almost guarantee a grand final birth. All that had to happen was get past a notorious poor traveling team missing one of their most important players in Nic nat. Tex didn't turn up, neither did Betts, Joe the Goose, Lynch or Jacobs to name a few.

But nah, no choke

Had everything to play for. Double chance with home finals, almost guarantee a grand final birth. All that had to happen was get past a notorious poor traveling team missing one of their most important players in Nic nat. Tex didn't turn up, neither did Betts, Joe the Goose, Lynch or Jacobs to name a few.

But nah, no choke

Betts was a bit low on potassium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back