Live Event Camry Crows vs Falafel Flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Talia has been useless this season.

Even Talia has been useless this season.
Hang on, let me get this straight. You're saying that if we take Jacobs/talia/walker out of our side we'd be bottom four? Then you start posting about how they're in bad form and no better than some spud port power players. So are you essentially saying the crows are being carried by their depth rather than by their elite players. You are very confused. Lol

Hang on, let me get this straight. You're saying that if we take Jacobs/talia/walker out of our side we'd be bottom four? Then you start posting about how they're in bad form and no better than some spud port power players. So are you essentially saying the crows are being carried by their depth rather than by their elite players. You are very confused. Lol

Ryder is a quality player I'm not saying Jacobs isn't either. Same goes for Talia, he's just been in bad form along with Walker until the last 2 weeks.

You can delude yourself all you like but we've suffered adversity all year whilst your mob have been very lucky so far. Teams that stay fit and keep their best players on the park usually go well and teams who don't tend to struggle.

Congratulations on the 1 extra win.

He contradicts everything he says within the same page constantly, if noone responded to him he might just argue with himself.

Lobbe definitely was in horrible form no question, it doesn't change the fact that we currently have no ruckmen available.

Take Jacobs, Talia, Walker out of your best 22 and you are bottom 4 material. You guys have no backup for Jacobs except maybe Lowden who is spudding it up in the SANFL.

Maybe if you don't replace them with anyone and we go in with 19 players.

Ryder is a quality player I'm not saying Jacobs isn't either. Same goes for Talia, he's just been in bad form along with Walker until the last 2 weeks.

You can delude yourself all you like but we've suffered adversity all year whilst your mob have been very lucky so far. Teams that stay fit and keep their best players on the park usually go well and teams who don't tend to struggle.

Congratulations on the 1 extra win.
You've suffered adversity? Are you joking? What adversity? Lol you've had a breeze of a draw and now you're playing the adversity card. Absolutely laughable! lol

can you remember where they ARE played? what with one decent year in a decade for your slop team
Cute a long time no see frontrunner.....Perhaps you should stick to the Adel Now webz forum and leave the BF trolling to the experts. Were you even born the last time the Camrys played in a GF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's look at it this way.

Ruck:

Ryder, Lobbe and Frampton - All 3 ruckmen on the list are unavailable.

Tall defenders:

Carlile coming back from a broken wrist, Trengove having to ruck, Clurrey coming back from injury, Jonas suspended means our tall defenders are non existent right now besides Hombsch who is more a medium/tall.

Forwad:

We are ok in this area but Dixon having to do most work as Westhoff is being used in ruck and helping in a depleted backline and as you mentioned yes Schulz and White when fit are best 22, you'd just be being completely ignorant to suggest otherwise.

We are sitting 5-5 after playing depth all year.

Your 5:5 is crap and you know it - the 4 bottom sides you've beaten !

All those players you listed YOU HAD LAST YEAR and last year you were s**t TOO :D:D

I've said it before and I'll say it again
Your " missing players " excuse is just that - a fabrication dreamt up by your coach to placate you bunch of dumbarse lemmings!
If you all don't start seeing this then you are destined for the same in 2017 !

And it's hilarious !

Your 5:5 is crap and you know it - the 4 bottom sides you've beaten !

All those players you listed YOU HAD LAST YEAR and last year you were s**t TOO :D:D

I've said it before and I'll say it again
Your " missing players " excuse is just that - a fabrication dreamt up by your coach to placate you bunch of dumbarse lemmings!
If you all don't start seeing this then you are destined for the same in 2017 !

And it's hilarious !
Ya dumb ass wench.
BF quote do even know:drunk:

Incorrect actually I comment on other threads quite frequently. Being your typical Crowbot that only reads Port/Camry threads you would not know that now wouldn't you.
Your last 200 posts have been in threads about Port, Adelaide and 5-6 in threads about crowd numbers.
The same blokes follow you in all these threads.
Delusion and obsession the #portadelaideway

Your last 200 posts have been in threads about Port, Adelaide and 5-6 in threads about crowd numbers.
The same blokes follow you in all these threads.
Delusion and obsession the #portadelaideway
See that's why Crowbots like ratio's are so s**t around these parts, because you're all miserable bitter flogs. Have you not noticed the CARL V GEEL game day thread and did you here Carlton won! Or you still gooing off on your own board about your premiership win over a depleted GWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back