• lol don’t be ridiculous

• Hell yes, also Titanic is the best movie of all time

• Tiges will flourish under whatsisname and I wank on trains

• Chris Scott is a master coach and Hitler had a lot of good idea you know

• Even Jack Watts doesn’t like Timothéeèe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Something to make you smile Smasha.

Richmond and Geelong have met in 13 finals VFL/AFL in history with the Tigers having won 10 and the Cats 3.

They have met in 3 GF's with the Tigers winning in 1967 and 2020 and the Cats in 1931.

Richmond have won 13 premierships.
Geelong have won 10 premierships.

Not too bad considering we only formed in 1885 and came into the competition in 1908.

And the cumulative effect of all of this success - which would make most fanbases fairly satisfied, is that you have a thread in your club’s board essentially dedicated to a group of grown men on the internet comforting each other about a football team of players made up of guys - most likely younger than you who you’ve never met - by swearing about them, wishing injuries on them, casting judgement on their personal character, and attributing all their success to a league wide conspiracy designed expressly to keep your amazing club at the bottom of the pile and keeping little old insignificant Geelong - who’s success or failure as a mid-tier club makes almost no impact on the league’s finances - at the top of it.

No you’re a true warrior going into bat for his friend here STRUGGLETOWN EST1885 and if smasha could read I’m sure he’d by touched by your gesture.

I know I spontaneously stood up and clapped whilst shedding a tear.

In fairness ro Richmond, they are in the midst of a full blown injury crisis, whereas Geelong's list is almost completely healthy. Richmond have also had an entirely different game plan/philosophy to adapt to, whereas Geelong is as familiar and stable as ever.

Having said that, no one regenerates better than the Cats (and the Swans) on the run. Every season is viewed as an opportunity to play finals and maybe pinch a flag if everything goes right. They don't really believe in the concept of Premiership windows. I remember Paul Roos saying words to that effect 15-20 years ago and that it raised more than a few eyebrows at the time.

Can you split your thread spam at least 50/50 between here and there, considering you know the way.

Can you GAGAF 👍

This is probably why my fellow Bay luminaries are calling for a backfire.

Perhaps these premature ejaculators you speak of could STFU until at least one of the two clubs mentioned actually wins 10 games… hmmm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as Geelong beat Carlton this week, they're all good in my books.

I feel like I'm the only Tiger on big footy that actually likes the Cats. Cats are cool. Much better than blues or bombers as well.

When was the last time UNDEFEATEDLONG failed to register 10 wins? What was OP thinking?
Most BF dwellers would need to be approximately 30 to recall our 2003 season. 7-14-1 that year. Or to be one of those 60+ y/o Tugger flogs who bang on about the Hafey era flags to recall our last season of fewer than 7 wins, which was 1973.

Wow 7-14-1 how embarrassing

Lol what a stinker of a fred :S

I get it.. because GeeLOL won today 😂

When was the last time UNDEFEATEDLONG failed to register 10 wins? What was OP thinking?

I was thinking about last season when you slide out of the 8 with a premiership hangover, barely winning 10 and losing 5 of your last 6 as you struggled vainly to make an EF 😂

Back