Food/Supplements Can someody Help!

Remove this Banner Ad

jamzmaxwell

Rookie
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I want to know that which is the best time to eat apple & what do you think what should be quantity to eat it per day?

I remember being told once that an apple will wake you up in the morning better than a cup of coffee.

Whoever came up with that must drink decaf.

I want to know that which is the best time to eat apple & what do you think what should be quantity to eat it per day?
You really want to make sure you're eating one apple every 4 hours. This includes times when you would usually be asleep, just set your alarm clock to wake you up, keep a drawer full of Granny Smiths in your bedside table and tuck in whenever you're awoken.

I can’t stress enough how important it is to keep to the one apple every 4 hours principle. For example I’m due to go to a wedding this weekend, the ceremony is due to commence at 2pm, guess what? That’s apple time for me! I’ll be keeping said apples in my suit pockets and tucking into a sweet, crunchy Pink Lady whilst my cousin is saying his vows and no one is going to stop me.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You really want to make sure you're eating one apple every 4 hours. This includes times when you would usually be asleep, just set your alarm clock to wake you up, keep a drawer full of Granny Smiths in your bedside table and tuck in whenever you're awoken.

I can’t stress enough how important it is to keep to the one apple every 4 hours principle. For example I’m due to go to a wedding this weekend, the ceremony is due to commence at 2pm, guess what? That’s apple time for me! I’ll be keeping said apples in my suit pockets and tucking into a sweet, crunchy Pink Lady whilst my cousin is saying his vows and no one is going to stop me.
You have really amazing formula. I like it. But what do you think about eating apple in night? Can it cause acidity? Because I had read it out on some of the forums.

You have really amazing formula. I like it. But what do you think about eating apple in night? Can it cause acidity? Because I had read it out on some of the forums.

I've found following up with a bottle of Gatorade negates any acid reflux from the apples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back