Carlton in no man's land

Remove this Banner Ad

You literally said Carlton don't have the hardest 9-game stretch and then it gets stated to you and you just ignore it. Have you managed to find a 9-game stretch harder in the comp in 2024...?
No I didn't. Not even 'literally' otherwise it would read "Carlton don't have the hardest 9-game stretch".

I don't know if that's true or not. It's not what we were discussing.

Is it ur first time trying to troll? Go take some notes from Fadge or Grand Uncle Horace and come back to us with some better gear than this 🤮
I honestly don't know what you mean.

I was having a discussion with a few Blues fans on which we agreed on most points.

I've been respectful, polite and only discussed facts without slurs.

I am sorry if I offended you, but have no clue where I did. Maybe take this up with the mods.

Don't even both lad, blokes got the subtlety of an Elephant on roller skates.
I honestly don't know what upset you. I like Carlton. Have done since Blackwell and Ralph went there in 81 (good Claremont boys - you're welcome)/

circle back and tell me which bit is not to your liking and we can discuss.

Leave the personal insults at the door hey? Maybe you need to take this up with Jeremias.

Where to for Carlton if St Kilda poach Weitering?
There's a good chance he'll take the $1.5m per year offer as he really needs the cash, and I can't see Carlton matching it as that's not what clubs do under Brian Cook.

Where to ?.

Means we play him instead of Dougal Howard.

I would pay $10 million a season for that to happen.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where to ?.

Means we play him instead of Dougal Howard.

I would pay $10 million a season for that to happen.
Would be a disaster for Carlton if Weitering left the club.
They'd probably have to develop De Koning into a key defender.

Would be a disaster for Carlton if Weitering left the club.
They'd probably have to develop De Koning into a key defender.
No matter how much u try to will it into existence, it's not going to happen lmao. We'd probably trade Mckay before we let Weitering walk as a FA.

0% chance of leaving.

No matter how much u try to will it into existence, it's not going to happen lmao. We'd probably trade Mckay before we let Weitering walk as a FA.

0% chance of leaving.
Trading McKay would almost be as disastrous as trading Kennedy and Fevola, only to later on cry about having no key forwards to help Waite.

Trading McKay would almost be as disastrous as trading Kennedy and Fevola, only to later on cry about having no key forwards to help Waite.
Which says a bit about how much we rate Weitering. Letting him walk would be just about the biggest disaster in list management history. No chance they ever let it occur.

Ok. Good response. Lets have a look.

10 games. 9 games at 'home' then West Coast in WA. Dream run for a top 2 team. Let's put that to bed hey?

I know it wasn't you, but lets also address the 'injures' list.

Cerra is a loss, but hearing he's back in a couple of weeks. Who else? Maybe Saad, but I doubt Vossy was pinning his hopes on a 30 year old half back..or maybe he was? Who can tell.
This is a bad take. Saad is their Whitfield. He brings attacking drives from the back. He adds pace and class to their overrated team.

Carlton looked slow even when he is playing though. Too many talls. The forward line is so unrealiable. Cotterall is at least dependable but injured. Get Hayward and punt Motlop. Motlop ain't Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back