Fixture Carlton Premiers 2024 preview - No 1 Jack 'The Italian Stallion' Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Starting daily, I will be treating the Bay for my concise and accurate assessment of the Premiers 2024 and our playing list, what a treat you flogs you have in store for the next 6 plus weeks or store.

Let's start with JSOS, or Jack as I prefer to call him

He is the Luke Skywalker of the AFL, from humble beginnings, an awkward at times clumsy youth, with the help of teammates Harry Solo, Crippsbacca and the mentoring of Obi-Wan Mick-Vossy, Jack has become strong in the force and one of the most versatile and talented swingmen in the game

Also the Silvagni's are footy's Skywalker dynasty/greatest bloodline lineage. Don't bother debating it.

• Banned
Riewoldts are the Skywalkers. Silvagnis are the chewbaccas.

Did you actually watch Star Wars ?

Cousins are not fathers and sons, although as a Taswegian, that concept is probably too confusing for you to grasp.

^ Not part of the “bloodline” 🤷‍♂️

Let's start with JSOS, or Jack as I prefer to call him

He is the Luke Skywalker of the AFL, from humble beginnings, an awkward at times clumsy youth, with the help of teammates Harry Solo, Crippsbacca and the mentoring of Obi-Wan Mick-Vossy, Jack has become strong in the force and one of the most versatile and talented swingmen in the game

Also the Silvagni's are footy's Skywalker dynasty/greatest bloodline lineage. Don't bother debating it.

Winning finals played: 0

Clearly he is Leia and I should have asked where the twin brother is

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back