HAPPY BLUE YEAR - 2024 CARLTON PREMIERS

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they have been doing a lot of strength training over the off season so they can carry Charlie Curnow through the finals this time.

I hope they have been doing a lot of strength training over the off season so they can carry Charlie Curnow through the finals this time.

Fact - Charlie Curnow is a greater/more talented footballer than any of the cousin/sibling rooting state of Tasmania has ever produced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Wasted a lot of time kicking goals in September like a loser

I keep laughing at the footage of him collapsing and melting like a sook when he failed to better Bob Pratt's individual goal record in a season.

What a bloody diva haha

BTW Charlie would have kicked over 400 goals in a season if he played in the same era of Huddo, let's be honest.

I was just trying to be humble/conservative lol mate :)
If Peter Hudson had the physios, medical, facilities, and coaches that Curnow has, he would have kicked 2000 career goals in this modern era. That's why Peter "5.64" Hudson is the greatest of all time, and Charlie "2.04 :oops:" Curnow is not even the best current full forward and can't get a touch when it matters. :cool:

If Peter Hudson had the physios, medical, facilities, and coaches that Curnow has, he would have kicked 2000 career goals in this modern era. That's why Peter "5.64" Hudson is the greatest of all time, and Charlie "2.04 :oops:" Curnow is not even the best current full forward and can't get a touch when it matters. :cool:

Lol

Peter Crapson isn't even in the top 10 full forwards of all time list and you know it.

Fevola was better and in your heart you know it.

Has kicked more goals than Collingwood's whole forward line two years in a row

Collingwood forwards have kicked more finals goals than him two years in a row

an has no tatts either

Certainly doesn't have a premiership tatt

gMErTMiy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back