Fixture Carlton Premiers 2024 Preview - No 4 Oliver 'Bergkamp' Hollands aka The Dutch Destroyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I honestly don't think its an exaggeration to suggest that Carlton's young buck Oli Hollands is as naturally talented and gifted as worldwide footballing legend Dennis Bergkamp

The kid has all the tools, gut running ability and sheer talent to go down as an all time top 10 AFL player.

What a prodigy of a talent.

He going to carve opposition flanks and midfields for years to come.

I know talent when I see one. Believe me, Ollie has the sword of the samurai soul running of his Navy Blue veins.

Haven't heard of either of the two people referred to in the OP. More likely, I have but forgot they existed.

A year from now, the above sentiment is likely to be honestly reposted.

So many jelly oppo flogs. Their team can’t even get one Hollands, let alone two!

🇳🇱 🇳🇱
who cares family guy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t Brodie Holland get caught knocking the top off near a primary school?

Didn’t Brodie Holland get caught knocking the top off near a primary school?
And was at a point in time banned from playing local footy because of too many suspensions.

The game he kicked 8 in was Rd2. He kicked another 6 goals for the rest of the season. Probably because was too busy at Revs doing a Joel Smith

Last edited:
Comparing a guy who has finished his career to a guy just starting out. Peak Pies intelligence

Its like me saying Nick Stevens is better than Nick Daicos and pointing to higher career stats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back