CBS - 60 minutes USA run story on the AFL - Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready for Shae McNamara to start spewing bullshit off the back of Cox about how he was the one who forged a path Americans blah blah.

I recently looked up what Shae had been up to, apparently he is a motivational coach leaning into his experience as a “former professional athlete across two different sports.” 😂😂😂😂

Get ready for Shae McNamara to start spewing bullshit off the back of Cox about how he was the one who forged a path Americans blah blah.

I recently looked up what Shae had been up to, apparently he is a motivational coach leaning into his experience as a “former professional athlete across two different sports.” 😂😂😂😂

I heard Shae has three baths in his house just to ensure he has enough bathwater to fill his daily needs

This is a great (better than average) video of a yank confused completely about the game but fascinated enough to keep on watching until he learns what the f is going on ..

This guy again. He started out reacting to Australian music but now he is venturing to othe fascists of our culture. Even made it on national TV to discuss the rebirth of our music including John Farnham and Jimmy Barnes.

Most good YouTube reactors know that you need to do Australian content to get your subs and viewership up quickly.

However some do actually make the effort to interact more with their audience. Even Robreacts came to Australia and experienced AFL for the first time in the PF and GF last year. He made breakfast TV too during the GF parade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back