Central Highlands FL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Darley Football Netball Club are looking for new players for their under 19 boys team. Membership will be half price, socks and shorts provided. Training will be Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:15pm. If you are thinking of playing and want to be guaranteed a game please call club president Mark Shelly 0418 518 862

Waubra only just got pipped by 2nd place Rokewood...but Beaufort. ..wow, only 1 goal in 4 qtrs

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rokewood are improved no doubt but haven’t played any of the top sides yet

I’d say your top 4 Will be:
hepburn
Gordon
bunnyiong
newlyn (A couple of injuries at the moment and a tough draw early. Should bounce back soon)

Rokewood are improved no doubt but haven’t played any of the top sides yet

I’d say your top 4 Will be:
hepburn
Gordon
bunnyiong
newlyn (A couple of injuries at the moment and a tough draw early. Should bounce back soon)
Cheers, appreciate the deeper insight. There's not a lot of banter on here. Have a vested interest in Hepburn as they're being coached by an old mate 🖒

Cheers, appreciate the deeper insight. There's not a lot of banter on here. Have a vested interest in Hepburn as they're being coached by an old mate 🖒

Unfortunately this forum has been dead for years. The late 2000s was when Country footy threads on bigfooty was at its peak, before social media got big.

Is Robert Walls having much of an input on game days ?

Unfortunately this forum has been dead for years. The late 2000s was when Country footy threads on bigfooty was at its peak, before social media got big.

Is Robert Walls having much of an input on game days ?
Being from Seymour (and formerly involved with the club) i spend a bit of time on the GV thread which gets a really good run. Also KDFL which is fairly busy.

Honestly couldn't tell you how much input Wallsy is having on game day. I imagine anything Wallsy see's won't get past Robbos vision but what a footy mind to access to !!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to tell me anything about Sam Dunstan from Hepburn

kicked 100+ in 2019 and was R/U in league bnf.
Would of kicked the ton again this year if it was for Covid.
Hepburn are one of the top sides so had decent delivery against some pretty average opposition in this comp...still takes a lot of talent to do it though,
He will kick bags in any discrict comp in the state. Wouldn’t in one of the major leagues but would still be handy.
Where’s he signed at Roota?

kicked 100+ in 2019 and was R/U in league bnf.
Would of kicked the ton again this year if it was for Covid.
Hepburn are one of the top sides so had decent delivery against some pretty average opposition in this comp...still takes a lot of talent to do it though,
He will kick bags in any discrict comp in the state. Wouldn’t in one of the major leagues but would still be handy.
Where’s he signed at Roota?

Playing at Lalbert in the Central Murray I am told

I wonder if we'll see former Hawk and lion Luke Hodge play for learmonth this year? Would be awesome to see happen. He's an absolute jet.

It will be interesting to see if any other Ex AFL players end up playing for any of the footy clubs in this competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back