Central Highlands FL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes i did mean the forum sorry. I agree with it being a good league, which is why i asked

I think a part of the problem also has to do with the new way Clearances are handled, and this isn't isolated to CHFL. Ever since PlayHQ has taken over there is less player movement news which is a large topic of discussion. We are now forced to use word of mouth or applications like FB, Insta etc to find such information.

Waubra and Carisbrook having a few quarters against each other March 15th at Ballarat high

Who have the got in?

Former Junior Nick O’Brien (ex Essendon AFL/sanfl) has returned from Strathmore along with his brother.

Sam O’Laughlin - captained Strathmore premiership side last year

Matt Knight - 3x premiership player Strathmore

Alex Grima - ex hawks rookie, from Strathmore, played sanfl & wafl.

Plus some kids from the bfl who are with/have spent time with the GW Rebels program

Club is Coming from a hell of a long way back though

Former Junior Nick O’Brien (ex Essendon AFL/sanfl) has returned from Strathmore along with his brother.

Sam O’Laughlin - captained Strathmore premiership side last year

Matt Knight - 3x premiership player Strathmore

Alex Grima - ex hawks rookie, from Strathmore, played sanfl & wafl.

Plus some kids from the bfl who are with/have spent time with the GW Rebels program

Club is Coming from a hell of a long way back though

That’s great to see

Who are the best chances to knock off Bungaree this season? Looking at the ladder it doesnt look like anyone outside the 8 will sneak in late?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. The umpires determine when the game ends by acknowledging the siren. If they said the goal stood at the time, that is how it goes.

Case in point, the 1980 VFL night series Grand Final. The umpires didn't hear the siren, North got a mark after the siren which resulted in the winning goal being kicked. The result wasn't overturned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back